A new NFL athlete was Collared Up for the NFC Championship game. Check out who that was, and see additional highlights below.
National Football League:
- San Francisco 49ers Wide Receiver Jauan Jennings was Collared Up in the 49ers 31-7 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles.
- Baylor University Tight End Ben Sims caught 2 passes for 35 yards, including a 32 yard touchdown, for the National Team in the 2023 NFLPA Collegiate Bowl. Sims’ teammate, Baylor University Linebacker Dillion Doyle, made 4 tackles for the National team.
- University of Georgia Guard Audrey Warren scored 11 total points in the Lady Bulldogs’ pair of wins over the University of Missouri and Mississippi State University.
- UMASS-Amherst Defenseman Elliott McDermott was Collared Up in the Minutemen’s 1-0 loss to UMASS-Lowell.
Q-Collar in the News:
- The Donut, a popular daily newsletter, ran a profile on the Q-Collar and how it is becoming increasingly prevalent amongst players in the National Football League. To read the full article, click here.
- Health News ran a feature article on the Q-Collar and how it is a potential solution to alleviating the brain injury epidemic. The article features commentary from soccer players Malcolm Johnston and Chris Rindov, both of whom wear the Collar.
Want to be featured in an upcoming week? Send us a highlight or picture with your name and team via social DM or at firstname.lastname@example.org to be included in future reviews!