With the kick-off of the NFL Playoffs, athletes wearing the Q-Collar showed out in the biggest moments. Check out some of their highlights below.
National Football League:
- Houston Texans Tight End Dalton Schultz caught 1 pass, a 37-yard touchdown, in the Texans’ 45-15 victory over the Cleveland Browns in the Wild Card Round of the NFL Playoffs. Schultz’ teammate, Safety Adrian Amos, made 1 tackle in the win.
- On the other side, Cleveland Browns Safety Juan Thornhill recorded 3 tackles and 1 pass deflection in the loss. Linebacker Jordan Kunaszyk logged 2 tackles.
- Dallas Cowboys Running Back Tony Pollard rushed for 56 yards and a touchdown on 15 attempts, and caught 7 passes for 29 yards in the Cowboys’ 48-32 loss to the Green Bay Packers in the Wild Card Round of the NFL Playoffs.
- For the Packers, Running Back Patrick Taylor rushed for 6 yards on 3 attempts in the win.
- Los Angeles Rams Safety Quentin Lake made 9 tackles in the Rams’ 24-23 loss to the Detroit Lions in the Wild Card Round of the NFL Playoffs.
- Kansas City Chiefs Linebacker Drue Tranquill made 4 tackles in the Chiefs’ 26-7 win over the Miami Dolphins in the Wild Card Round of the NFL Playoffs.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers Safety Antoine Winfield Jr. was named a First-Team All-Pro by the Associated Press. Be sure to tune into to watch Winfield Jr. and the Buccaneers take on the Philadelphia Eagles in the Wild Card Round of the NFL Playoffs this evening at 8:15 PM Eastern.
- UMASS-Amherst Forward Lucas Vanroboys went 12 for 19 on face-offs across the Minutemen’s two games, a pair of losses to Merrimack College. Vanroboys’ teammate, Defenseman Elliott McDermott, recorded 1 blocked shot across the two games.
Want to be featured in an upcoming week? Send us a highlight or picture with your name and team via social DM or at firstname.lastname@example.org to be included in future reviews!