It's another exciting week of stats from athletes wearing the Q-Collar. Check out some of their highlights below.
National Football League:
- Houston Texans Tight End Dalton Schultz caught 4 passes for 61 yards and a touchdown in the Texans’ 20-13 victory over the New Orleans Saints.
- Indianapolis Colts Running Back Zack Moss rushed for 21 yards and a touchdown on 7 attempts and caught 6 passes for 38 yards in the Colts’ 37-20 loss to the Jacksonville Jaguars. Moss’s teammate, Linebacker Kwity Paye, made 2 tackles.
- Minnesota Vikings Cornerback Byron Murphy Jr. made 4 tackles, including a tackle-for-loss, deflected 3 passes and recorded his first interception as a Minnesota Viking in their 19-13 victory over the Chicago Bears.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers Safety Antoine Winfield Jr. made 4 tackles in the Buccaneers’ 20-6 loss to the Detroit Lions.
- Kansas City Chiefs Linebacker Drue Tranquill made 3 tackles, including a sack, in the Chiefs’ 19-6 victory over the Denver Broncos.
- Seattle Seahawks Tight End Colby Parkinson caught 3 passes for 16 yards in the Seahawks’ 17-13 loss to the Cincinnati Bengals.
- Los Angeles Rams Safety Quentin Lake made 3 tackles in the Rams’ 26-9 victory over the Arizona Cardinals.
- On the opposition, Arizona Cardinals Defensive End Cameron Thomas made 2 tackles in the loss.
- New York Giants Safety Dane Belton made 3 tackles in the Giants’ 14-9 loss to the Buffalo Bills.
- Green Bay Packers Tight End Josiah Deguara caught 1 pass for 19 yards in the Packers’ 17-13 loss to the Las Vegas Raiders.
- Carolina Panthers Linebacker Justin Houston made 1 tackle in the Panthers’ 42-21 loss to the Miami Dolphins.
- Notre Dame Linebacker JD Bertrand made a team-high 11 tackles, including this tackle-for-loss and a half-sack, in the Fighting Irish’s 48-20 victory over the University of Southern California.
- Tulane University Quarterback Michael Pratt completed 19 passes for 259 yards and a touchdown on 31 attempts in the Green Wave’s 31-21 win over the University of Memphis. Pratt also rushed for 9 yards and a touchdown on 6 attempts in the win.
- University of Wyoming Tight End Treyton Welch caught 3 passes for 38 yards and a touchdown in the Cowboys’ 34-27 loss to Air Force.
- Michigan State University Running Back Nathan Carter rushed for 52 yards on 20 attempts in the Spartans’ 27-24 loss to Rutgers University.
- University of Wisconsin Running Back Braelon Allen rushed for 87 yards on 18 attempts in the Badgers’ 15-6 loss to the University of Iowa.
- Vanderbilt University Tight End Justin Ball caught 2 passes for 14 yards in the Commodores’ 37-20 loss to the University of Georgia.
- Washington State University Safety Jaden Hicks made 3 tackles in the Cougars’ 44-6 loss to the University of Arizona. Hicks’ teammate, Defensive End Ron Stone Jr., made 1 tackle in the loss.
- Portland Thorns Defenders Meghan Klingenberg and Emily Menges both started for the Thorns in their 5-1 loss to Angel City FC. Menges played all 90 minutes of the match. Their teammate, Midfielder Rocky Rodriguez, subbed-in and contributed as well.
- OL Reign Midfielder Quinn started and contributed to OL Reign’s offensive and defensive efforts in their 3-0 victory over the Chicago Red Stars.
- All of our NWSL athletes clinched the 2023 playoffs! Be sure to tune into the first round which kicks off on October 20th!
- Marquette University Goalkeeper Mikki Easter made 12 total saves across the Golden Eagles’ two matches this week, a 1-0 loss to Providence College and a 1-1 draw against Villanova University.
- Georgetown University Defender Dominic De Almeida started and contributed to the Hoyas’ defensive efforts in their 1-0 loss to Providence College.
- Stanford University Midfielder Julia Leotini started and contributed to the Cardinal’s offensive and defensive efforts in their 1-1 draw against the University of Washington.
- UMASS-Amherst Defenseman Elliott McDermott recorded 2 blocked shots across the Minutemen’s two games this week, a pair of victories over the University of Michigan.
Want to be featured in an upcoming week? Send us a highlight or picture with your name and team via social DM or at firstname.lastname@example.org to be included in future reviews!