Entering the Fall with some top notch performances from athletes wearing the Q-Collar. Check out some of their highlights below:
National Football League:
- Houston Texans Tight End Dalton Schultz caught 3 passes for 42 yards and a touchdown in the Texans’ 30-6 victory over the Pittsburgh Steelers.
- Chicago Bears Running Back Khalil Herbert rushed for 103 yards on 18 attempts, including this 24 yard run, in the Bears’ 31-28 loss to the Denver Broncos. Herbert also caught 4 passes for 19 yards and a touchdown. Herbert’s teammate, Wide Receiver Equanimeous St. Brown, made one acrobatic catch for 21 yards. On the defensive side of the ball, Safety Jaquan Brisker made 5 tackles, and on special teams, Running Back Travis Homer made 1 tackle.
- Kansas City Chiefs Linebacker Drue Tranquill made a team-high 8 tackles in the Chiefs’ 23-20 victory over the New York Jets.
- Buffalo Bills Safety Taylor Rapp made 6 tackles in the Bills’ 48-20 victory over the Miami Dolphins.
- Los Angeles Chargers Wide Receiver Joshua Palmer caught a team-high 3 passes for 77 yards, including this 51 yard bomb, in the Chargers’ 24-17 victory over the Las Vegas Raiders. Palmer’s teammate, Safety Dean Marlowe, made 4 tackles, including 1 tackle-for-loss, in the win.
- Green Bay Packers Tight End Josiah Deguara made 4 catches for 34 yards in the Packers’ 34-20 loss to the Detroit Lions.
- Los Angeles Rams Safety Quentin Lake made 1 tackle and logged 1 pass breakup in the Rams’ 29-23 overtime win over the Indianapolis Colts.
- Minnesota Vikings Cornerback Byron Murphy Jr. made 2 tackles in the Vikings’ 21-13 victory over the Carolina Panthers. Murphy Jr.’s teammate, Linebacker Brian Asamoah II, made 1 tackle in the win.
- On the other side, Carolina Panthers Linebacker Justin Houston made 1 tackle in the loss.
- Arizona Cardinals Defensive End Cameron Thomas made 1 tackle-for-loss in the Cardinals’ 35-16 loss to the San Francisco 49ers.
- Atlanta Falcons Safety Jaylinn Hawkins made 1 tackle in the Falcons’ 23-7 loss to the Jacksonville Jaguars.
- Notre Dame Linebacker JD Bertrand made 11 tackles in the Fighting Irish’s 21-14 victory over Duke University.
- Tulane University Quarterback Michael Pratt completed 14 passes on 23 attempts for 184 yards and 2 touchdowns, including this 32 yard score, in the Green Wave’s 35-23 win over UAB. Pratt also rushed for 40 yards on 6 attempts.
- East Carolina University Defensive Back Teagan Wilk made 2 tackles and logged an interception in the Pirates’ 24-17 loss to Rice University.
- Michigan State University Running Back Nathan Carter rushed for 108 yards on 20 attempts in the Spartans’ 26-16 loss to the University of Iowa.
- Western Kentucky University Running Back Elijah Young rushed for 30 yards and a touchdown on 6 attempts in the Hilltoppers’ 31-10 victory over Middle Tennessee State University.
- Boston College Linebacker Vinny DePalma made a team-high 6 tackles in the Eagles’ 27-24 win over the University of Virginia.
- Clemson University Safety R.J. Mickens made 3 tackles and recorded 2 pass deflections in the Tigers’ 31-14 victory over Syracuse University.
- University of Wyoming Tight End Treyton Welch caught 3 passes for 22 yards in the Cowboys’ 35-26 win over the University of New Mexico.
- San Jose Earthquakes Striker Jeremy Ebobisse started and contributed to the Earthquakes’ offensive efforts in their 1-1 draw against Minnesota United FC.
- Portland Thorns FC Defenders Emily Menges and Meghan Klingenberg both started and played all 90 minutes of the Thorns’ 2-0 loss to San Diego Wave FC. Midfielder Rocky Rodriguez also started for the Thorns and contributed to both their offensive and defensive efforts.
- OL Reign Midfielder Quinn subbed-in and contributed to OL Reign’s late-game push in their 1-1 draw against the North Carolina Courage.
- Marquette University Goalkeeper Mikki Eastern allowed one goal and made 14 saves across the two games she appeared in this week, a 3-1 victory over Creighton University and a 0-0 draw against the University of Connecticut.
- Butler University Midfielder Becky Dean subbed-into the Bulldogs’ 1-1 draw against Providence College.
- University of Louisville Midfielder Autumn Weeks started and played 81 minutes of the Cardinals’ 3-0 loss to Notre Dame.
Want to be featured in an upcoming week? Send us a highlight or picture with your name and team via social DM or at firstname.lastname@example.org to be included in future reviews!