This week was yet another week filled with exciting performances from athletes wearing the Q-Collar. Check out some of their highlights below.
National Football League:
- Los Angeles Chargers Wide Receiver Joshua Palmer made a team-high 5 catches for 133 yards, including this 60-yard reception, in the Chargers’ 31-17 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs. In the Chargers’ Week 5 Monday Night Football 20-17 loss to the Dallas Cowboys, Palmer made 4 catches for 60 yards.
- On the opposition, Kansas City Chiefs Linebacker Drue Tranquill made 2 tackles, including a sack, in the win.
- Buffalo Bills Tight End Dalton Kincaid was Collared Up for the first time, logging a team-high high 8 catches for 75 yards in the Bills’ 29-25 loss to the New England Patriots.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers Safety Antoine Winfield Jr. made 7 tackles in the Buccaneers’ 16-13 loss to the Atlanta Falcons.
- Indianapolis Colts Running Back Zack Moss rushed for 57 yards on 18 attempts in the Colts’ 39-38 loss to the Cleveland Browns.
- Seattle Seahawks Tight End Colby Parkinson caught 2 passes for 26 yards in the Seahawks’ 20-10 victory over the Arizona Cardinals.
- On the other side, Arizona Cardinals Safety Budda Baker made 6 tackles in the loss.
- Dallas Cowboys Running Back Tony Pollard rushed for 30 yards on 15 attempts in the Cowboys’ 20-17 victory over the Los Angeles Chargers.
- New York Giants Linebacker Isaiah Simmons made 3 tackles in the Giants’ 14-7 victory over the Washington Commanders. Simmons’ teammate, Safety Dane Belton, made 1 tackle in the win.
- Chicago Bears Fullback Khari Blasingame was Collared Up in-game for the first time yesterday, making 1 catch for 4 yards in the Bears’ 30-12 victory over the Las Vegas Raiders.
- Tulane University Quarterback Michael Pratt went 15 for 21 through the air for 194 yards and 3 touchdowns, including these two dynamic scoring throws (#1 & #2), in the Green Wave’s 35-28 victory over the University of North Texas. Pratt also rushed for 70 yards and a touchdown on 15 attempts in the win. For his performance, Pratt was named American Athletic Conference (AAC) Offensive Player of the Week and the East-West Shrine Game Monday Morning Quarterback Award!
- University of Wisconsin Running Back Braelon Allen rushed for 145 yards and a touchdown on 29 attempts in the Badgers’ 25-21 victory over the University of Illinois. Allen also caught 2 passes for 16 yards in the win. Allen’s stat line also included 112 yards after contact.
- Clemson University Safety R.J. Mickens recorded 8 tackles in the Tigers’ 28-20 2OT loss to the University of Miami.
- University of Nebraska Linebacker Luke Reimer made 6 tackles, including a sack, in the Cornhuskers’ 17-9 victory over Northwestern University.
- James Madison University Wide Receiver Phoenix Sproles caught 6 passes for 55 yards in the Dukes’ 20-9 win over Marshall University.
- Boston College Linebacker Vinny DePalma made 4 tackles in the Eagles’ 38-23 victory over Georgia Tech.
- Michigan State University Running Back Nathan Carter rushed for 36 yards on 17 attempts in the Spartans’ 49-0 loss to the University of Michigan.
- Western Kentucky University Running Back Elijah Young rushed for 39 yards on 10 attempts in the Hilltoppers’ 20-17 loss to Jacksonville State University.
- San Jose Earthquakes Striker Jeremy Ebobisse started and contributed to the Earthquakes’ offensive efforts in their 1-1 draw against Austin FC. With the draw, the Earthquakes clinched their spot in the 2023 Audi MLS Cup Playoffs! Be sure to tune into their Wild Card Round matchup against Sporting Kansas City on Wednesday, October 25th at 9:30PM Eastern!
- OL Reign Midfielder Quinn started and contributed to OL Reign’s offensive and defensive efforts in their 1-0 victory over Angel City FC.
- Georgetown University Defender Dominic De Almeida started and contributed to the Hoyas’ defensive efforts in both of their matches this week, a pair of victories over Villanova University and St. John’s University.
- Marquette University Goalkeeper Mikki Easter made 10 total saves across the two matches she appeared in this week, a 5-0 loss to Georgetown University and a 3-0 loss to St. John’s University.
- Mississippi State University Defender Rylie Combs started and contributed to the Bulldogs’ defensive efforts in their two matches this week, a 0-0 draw against Vanderbilt University and a 2-0 victory over the University of Alabama.
- University of Louisville Midfielder Autumn Weeks subbed-into both Cardinals’ matches this week, a 3-0 loss to Clemson University and a 1-0 loss to Wake Forest University.
- UMASS-Amherst Defenseman Elliott McDermott recorded 2 blocked shots across the Minutemen’s two games this week, a pair of victories over Minnesota State-Mankato.
ACHA Women’s Hockey:
- Minot State University Forward Riley Ball logged an assist across the Beavers’ two games this week, a pair of wins over Lake Superior State University.
- San Diego State University Defensive Specialist McKenna Douglas recorded 6 total assists across the Aztec’s two matches this week, a 3-1 victory over Boise State University and a 3-1 loss to Utah State University.
Want to be featured in an upcoming week? Send us a highlight or picture with your name and team via social DM or at email@example.com to be included in future reviews!