This week saw the Q-Collar featured in a ton of prime time action. Check out their highlights below.
National Football League:
- Buffalo Bills Tight End Dalton Kincaid caught 5 passes for 65 yards and scored his first-career touchdown in the Bills’ 24-18 victory over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Kincaid’s teammate, Safety Taylor Rapp, made 1 tackle in the win.
- On the other side, Tampa Bay Buccaneers Safety Antoine Winfield Jr. made 4 tackles and recorded 1 pass deflection in the loss.
- Indianapolis Colts Running Back Zack moss rushed for 66 yards and a touchdown on 11 attempts in the Colts’ 38-27 loss to the New Orleans Saints. Moss also caught 1 pass for 8 yards.
- Arizona Cardinals Safety Budda Baker made 6 tackles and recovered a fumble in the Cardinals’ 31-14 loss to the Baltimore Ravens. Baker’s teammate, Defensive End Ben Stille, made 2 tackles including his first-career sack while Outside Linebacker Cameron Thomas recorded 1 tackle.
- Kansas City Chiefs Linebacker Drue Tranquill made a team-high 11 tackles, including a sack, in the Chiefs’ 24-9 loss to the Denver Broncos.
- Dallas Cowboys Running Back Tony Pollard rushed for 53 yards on 12 attempts in the Cowboys’ 43-20 victory over the Los Angeles Rams.
- On the opposition, Los Angeles Rams Safety Quentin Lake made 4 tackles and logged 2 pass deflections in the loss.
- Los Angeles Chargers Wide Receiver Joshua Palmer caught 3 passes for 24 yards in the Chargers’ 30-13 victory over the Chicago Bears.
- Houston Texans Tight End Dalton Schultz caught 2 passes for 5 yards in the Texans’ 15-13 loss to the Carolina Panthers.
- For the opposition, Carolina Panthers Outside Linebacker Justin Houston made 1 tackle in the win.
- Minnesota Vikings Cornerback Byron Murphy Jr. made 2 tackles in the Vikings’ 24-10 victory over the Minnesota Vikings.
- New York Giants Linebacker Isaiah Simmons recorded 1 pass deflection in the Giants’ 13-10 overtime loss to the New York Jets.
- Tulane University Quarterback Michael Pratt completed 22 passes for 263 yards and 2 touchdowns (#1 & #2) on 30 attempts in the Green Wave’s 30-28 victory over Rice University. Pratt also rushed for 40 yards and a touchdown on 12 attempts in the win.
- Notre Dame Linebacker JD Bertrand made a team-high 5 tackles in the Fighting Irish’s 58-7 win over the University of Pittsburgh.
- Boston College Linebacker Vinny DePalma made a team-high 5 tackles and recorded 1 pass deflection in the Eagles’ 21-14 victory over UCONN.
- Western Kentucky University Running Back Elijah Young rushed for 61 yards on 8 attempts in the Hilltoppers’ 42-29 loss to Liberty University.
- University of Wisconsin Running Back Braelon Allen rushed for 50 yards on 10 attempts in the Badgers’ 24-10 loss to The Ohio State University.
- Michigan State University Running Back Nathan Carter rushed for 44 yards on 11 attempts and caught 5 passes for 9 yards in the Spartans’ 27-12 loss to the University of Minnesota.
- On the other side, University of Minnesota Linebacker Maverick Baranowski made 2 tackles in the win.
- University of Wyoming Tight End Treyton Welch made 3 catches for 28 yards in the Cowboys’ 32-7 loss to Boise State University.
- James Madison University Wide Receiver Phoenix Sproles caught 5 passes for 21 yards in the Dukes’ 30-27 victory over Old Dominion University.
- San Jose Earthquakes Striker Jeremy Ebobisse started and contributed to the Earthquakes’ 1-0 loss in penalty kicks to Sporting Kansas City in the First Round of the 2023 Audi MLS Cup Playoffs.
- University of Louisville Midfielder Autumn Weeks logged an assist in the Cardinals’ 1-0 victory over Duke University.
- Marquette University Goalkeeper Mikki Easter made 6 saves in the Golden Eagles’ 3-0 loss to Xavier University.
- Georgetown University Defender Dominic De Almeida started and contributed to the Hoyas’ defensive efforts in their 2-1 victory over Marquette University.
- UMASS-Amherst Defenseman Elliott McDermott recorded 1 blocked shot across the Minutemen’s two games this week, a pair of losses to Boston University.
- San Diego State University Defensive Specialist McKenna Douglas recorded 27 digs in the Aztecs’ two games this week, a pair of losses to the University of New Mexico and Air Force.
Want to be featured in an upcoming week? Send us a highlight or picture with your name and team via social DM or at email@example.com to be included in future reviews!