This week was another week loaded with notable performances from athletes wearing the Q-Collar. Check out some of their highlights below.
National Football League:
- Indianapolis Colts Running Back Zack Moss rushed for 165 yards and 2 touchdowns (#1 & #2) on 23 attempts in the Colts’ 23-16 victory over the Tennessee Titans. His 165 rushing yards were a career-high.
- Houston Texans Tight End Dalton Schultz caught a team-high 7 passes for 65 yards and a touchdown in the Texans’ 21-19 loss to the Atlanta Falcons.
- Atlanta Falcons Fullback Keith Smith caught 1 pass for 28 yards in the win.
- Chicago Bears Running Back Khalil Herbert rushed for a team-high 76 yards, including this 34 yard run, on 10 attempts in the Bears’ 40-20 victory over the Washington Commanders. Herbert’s teammate, Safety Jaquan Brisker, made 6 tackles in the win.
- Kansas City Chiefs Linebacker Drue Tranquill made a team-high 9 tackles in the Chiefs’ 27-20 victory over the Minnesota Vikings.
- On the other side, Minnesota Vikings Cornerback Byron Murphy Jr. made 3 tackles and recorded 1 deflected pass in the loss.
- New York Giants Linebacker Isaiah Simmons made 9 tackles in the Giants’ 31-16 loss to the Miami Dolphins. Simmons’ teammate, Safety Dane Belton, made 5 tackles.
- Dallas Cowboys Running Back Tony Pollard rushed for 29 yards on 8 attempts and caught 4 passes for 35 yards in the Cowboys’ 42-10 loss to the San Francisco 49ers.
- San Francisco 49ers Wide Receiver Jauan Jennings caught 1 pass for 19 yards in the win.
- Arizona Cardinals Defensive End Cameron Thomas made 2 tackles in the Cardinals’ 34-20 loss to the Cincinnati Bengals. Thomas’ teammate, Linebacker Ben Stille, made 1 tackle in the loss.
- Los Angeles Rams Safety Quentin Lake made 1 tackle in the Rams’ 23-14 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles.
- New Orleans Saints Linebacker Ty Summers made 1 tackle in the Saints’ 34-0 victory over the New England Patriots.
- University of Wisconsin Running Back Braelon Allen rushed for 101 yards and a touchdown on 21 attempts and caught 2 passes for 14 yards in the Badgers’ 24-13 victory over Rutgers University.
- Washington State University Safety Jaden Hicks made a team-high 12 tackles, including 2 tackles-for-loss, in the Cougars’ 25-17 loss to UCLA. Hicks’ teammate, Defensive End Ron Stone Jr., made 7 tackles, including 0.5 tackles-for-loss, and recorded a pass deflection.
- University of Wyoming Tight End Treyton Welch made a team-high 6 catches for 74 yards and a touchdown in the Cowboys’ 24-19 victory over Fresno State University.
- Notre Dame Linebacker JD Bertrand made a team-high 9 tackles, including a sack and 1.5 tackles-for-loss, in the Fighting Irish’s 33-20 loss to the University of Louisville.
- Clemson University Safety R.J. Mickens made a team-high 9 tackles, including 1 tackle-for-loss, and recovered a fumble in the Tigers’ 17-12 win over Wake Forest University.
- Boston College Linebacker Vinny DePalma made a team-high 9 tackles in the Eagles’ 27-24 victory over Army.
- Western Kentucky University Running Back Elijah Young rushed for 22 yards on 7 attempts in the Hilltoppers’ 35-28 victory over Louisiana Tech.
- San Jose Earthquakes Striker Jeremy Ebobisse started and scored a goal in the Earthquakes’ 1-1 draw against FC Dallas. For his performance, Ebobisse was named Man of the Match.
- New England Revolution Defender Omar Gonzalez started and played all 90 minutes of their 3-2 loss to Orlando City SC.
- Portland Thorns FC Defenders Emily Menges and Meghan Klingenberg both started for the Thorns in their 1-0 victory over NJ/NY Gotham FC. Menges played all 90 minutes of the match. Midfielder Raquel Rodriguez subbed-in and contributed to the Thorns’ offensive and defensive efforts in the win.
- OL Reign Midfielder Quinn started and played all 90 minutes of OL Reign’s 0-0 draw against the Washington Spirit.
- Marquette University Goalkeeper Mikki Easter made 4 saves in the Golden Eagles’ 1-0 loss to Seton Hall University.
- University of Louisville Defender Autumn Weeks subbed-in to both Cardinals’ matches this week, a 2-0 loss to Florida State University and a 2-1 victory over Syracuse University.
- Georgetown University Defender Dominic De Almeida started both Hoyas’ matches this week, a 2-0 victory over Princeton University and a 3-0 victory over the University of Connecticut.
Want to be featured in an upcoming week? Send us a highlight or picture with your name and team via social DM or at firstname.lastname@example.org to be included in future reviews!