This week saw more notable performances from athletes wearing the Q-Collar. Check out some of their highlights below.
National Football League:
- Houston Texans Tight End Dalton Schultz caught 4 passes for 71 yards, including this 25-yard grab, in the Texans’ 30-27 victory over the Cincinnati Bengals.
- On the other side, Cincinnati Bengals Linebacker Logan Wilson was Collared Up for the first time, logging 5 tackles and a half-sack in the loss
- Arizona Cardinals Safety Budda Baker made 10 tackles in the Cardinals’ 25-23 win over the Atlanta Falcons. Baker’s teammate, Linebacker Cameron Thomas, made 1 tackle.
- For the Falcons, Fullback Keith Smith made 2 tackles on special teams in the loss.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers Wide Receiver Chris Godwin caught 4 passes for 54 yards in the Buccaneers’ 20-6 victory over the Tennessee Titans.
- Chicago Bears Safety Jaquan Brisker made 9 tackles, including this tackle-for-loss, in the Bears’ 16-13 win over the Carolina Panthers.
- Dallas Cowboys Running Back Tony Pollard rushed for 55 yards on 15 attempts in the Cowboys’ 49-17 win over the New York Giants.
- On the other side, New York Giants Linebacker Isaiah Simmons made 1 tackle in the loss.
- Green Bay Packers Tight End Josiah Deguara made 2 tackles on special teams in the Packers’ 23-19 loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers.
- San Francisco 49ers Tight End Jauan Jennings caught 1 pass for 8 yards in the 49ers’ 34-3 win over the Jacksonville Jaguars.
- Seattle Seahawks Tight End Colby Parkinson made 1 catch for 3 yards in the Seahawks’ 29-26 win over the Washington Commanders.
- Indianapolis Colts Running Back Zack Moss rushed for 2 yards on 1 carry in the Colts’ 10-6 victory over the New England Patriots.
- Los Angeles Chargers Safety Dean Marlowe made 1 tackle in the Chargers’ 41-38 loss to the Detroit Lions.
- Clemson University Running Back Will Shipley rushed for 77 yards and a touchdown on 11 attempts, and caught 3 passes for 30 yards in the Tigers’ 42-21 victory over Georgia Tech. Shipley’s teammate, Running Back Phil Mafah, rushed for 96 yards on 17 attempts, and caught 1 pass for 19 yards in the win. On the other side of the ball, Safety R.J. Mickens made 4 tackles.
- SMU Quarterback Preston Stone was Collared Up for the first time, completing 11 of 20 passes for 234 yards and 2 touchdowns, including this 24-yard score, in the Mustangs’ 45-21 win over the University of North Texas.
- Washington State University Safety Jaden Hicks made a team-high 10 tackles in the Cougars’ 42-39 loss to the University of California-Berkeley. Hicks’ teammate, Defensive End Ron Stone Jr., made 1 tackle and recovered a fumble in the loss.
- Tulane University Quarterback Michael Pratt completed 16 of 29 passes for 194 yards and a touchdown in the Green Wave’s 24-22 victory over the University of Tulsa.
- Boston College Linebacker Vinny DePalma made 8 tackles, including a tackle-for-loss, in the Eagles’ 48-22 loss to Virginia Tech.
- Michigan State University Running Back Nathan Carter rushed for 52 yards on 11 attempts in the Spartans’ 38-3 loss to The Ohio State University.
- James Madison University Wide Receiver Phoenix Sproles caught 4 passes for 25 yards in the Dukes’ 44-6 victory over UCONN.
- University of Minnesota Linebacker Maverick Baranowski made 2 tackles in the Golden Gophers’ 49-30 loss to Purdue University.
- University of Nebraska Linebacker Luke Reimer made 4 tackles in the Cornhuskers’ 14-10 loss to the University of Maryland.
- University of Wisconsin Running Back Braelon Allen rushed for 3 yards on 3 carries in the Badgers’ 24-10 loss to Northwestern University.
- Georgetown University Forward Marlon Tabora and Defender Dominic De Almeida both started in the Hoyas’ two Big East Conference Tournament matches, a 2-0 semifinal victory over UCONN, which Tabora scored a goal in, and a 1-0 loss in penalty kicks to Xavier University in the finals.
- Mississippi State University Defender Rylie Combs played all 90 minutes of the Lady Bulldogs’ 1-0 overtime victory over Providence College in the First Round of the 2023 NCAA Women’s Soccer Tournament.
- UMASS-Amherst Defenseman Elliott McDermott recorded 1 blocked shot across the Minutemen’s two games, a 4-1 victory and a 6-2 loss against the University of Vermont.
- Minot State University Forward Riley Ball logged an assist in the Beavers’ 4-2 loss to Midland University.
- San Diego State University Defensive Specialist McKenna Douglas recorded a team-high 29 combined digs across the Aztec’s two matchups, a pair of losses to the University of Wyoming and Colorado State University.
- Canisius University Setter Avery Dole recorded 1 kill in the Griffins’ 3-0 victory over Manhattan College.
Want to be featured in an upcoming week? Send us a highlight or picture with your name and team via social DM or at firstname.lastname@example.org to be included in future reviews!