This week was another week loaded with high-impact performances from athletes wearing the Q-Collar. Check out some of their highlights below.
National Football League:
- Dallas Cowboys Running Back Tony Pollard rushed for 61 yards and a touchdown on 12 attempts, and caught 4 passes for 19 yards in the Cowboys’ 33-10 victory over the Carolina Panthers.
- Buffalo Bills Tight End Dalton Kincaid caught 11 total passes for 97 total yards and a touchdown across the Bills’ two games, a 24-22 loss to the Denver Broncos and a 32-6 win over the New York Jets. Kincaid’s teammate, Safety Taylor Rapp, made 10 total tackles, including a half-sack, across the Bills’ two games this week.
- Houston Texans Tight End Dalton Schultz caught 2 passes for 32 yards and a touchdown in the Texans’ 21-16 victory over the Arizona Cardinals.
- For the Arizona Cardinals, Safety Budda Baker made 4 tackles and Defensive End Cameron Thomas made 1 tackle in the loss.
- New York Giants Linebacker Isaiah Simmons recorded 4 tackles and a game-sealing pick-6 in the Giants’ 31-19 victory over the Washington Commanders. Simmons’ teammate, Safety Dane Belton, made 5 tackles in the win.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers Safety Antoine Winfield Jr. made a team-high 16 tackles in the Buccaneers’ 27-14 loss to the San Francisco 49ers. For the offense, Wide Receiver Chris Godwin made 6 catches for 39 yards in the loss.
- Cincinnati Bengals Linebacker Logan Wilson made 9 tackles in the Bengals’ 34-20 loss to the Baltimore Ravens.
- Chicago Bears Running Back Khalil Herbert rushed for 35 yards on 16 attempts and caught 2 passes for 6 yards in the Bears’ 31-26 loss to the Detroit Lions. Herbert’s teammate, Wide Receiver Equanimeous St. Brown caught 2 passes for 19 yards in the loss. On defense, Safety Jaquan Brisker made 6 tackles.
- Los Angeles Rams Safety Quentin Lake made 8 tackles in the Rams’ 17-16 win over the Seattle Seahawks.
- Los Angeles Chargers Safety Dean Marlowe made 5 tackles in the Chargers’ 23-20 loss to the Green Bay Packers.
- New York Jets Safety Adrian Amos made 4 tackles in the Jets’ 32-6 loss to the Buffalo Bills.
- Minnesota Vikings Cornerback Byron Murphy Jr. made 2 tackles in the Vikings’ 21-20 loss to the Denver Broncos.
- Clemson University Running Back Will Shipley rushed for 126 yards and a touchdown on 18 attempts in the Tigers’ 31-20 win over the University of North Carolina. Shipley’s teammate, fellow Running Back Phil Mafah, rushed for 84 yards and a touchdown on 23 attempts in the win.
- University of Wisconsin Running Back Braelon Allen rushed for 62 yards and 2 touchdowns (#1 & #2) in the Badgers’ 24-17 overtime victory over the University of Nebraska.
- For the University of Nebraska, Linebacker Luke Reimer made 4 tackles, including a sack, in the loss.
- Tulane University Quarterback Michael Pratt completed 21 of 28 passes for 252 yards and 3 touchdowns (#1, #2, #3) in the Green Wave’s 24-8 win over Florida Atlantic University. During the game, Pratt became Tulane's All-Time Career Passing Yards Leader!
- SMU Quarterback Preston Stone completed 15 of 23 passes for 286 yards and 2 touchdowns (#1 & #2) and rushed for 10 yards and a touchdown in the Mustangs’ 38-34 victory over the University of Memphis.
- Washington State University Defensive End Ron Stone Jr. made a team-high 9 tackles, including two sacks, one of which forced a fumble recovery for a touchdown, and 3 tackles-for loss in the Cougars’ 56-14 win over the University of Colorado. Stone’s teammate, Safety Jaden Hicks, also made 9 tackles in the win.
- University of Toledo Safety Maxen Hook made a team-high 11 tackles and recovered a fumble in the Rockets’ 32-31 win over Bowling Green State University.
- Notre Dame Linebacker JD Bertrand made 6 tackles, including a sack, in the Fighting Irish’s 45-7 victory over Wake Forest University.
- Michigan State University Running Back Nathan Carter rushed for 42 yards on 11 attempts in the Spartans’ 24-21 victory over Indiana University.
- Boston College Linebacker Vinny DePalma made a team-high 7 tackles in the Eagles’ 24-16 loss to the University of Pittsburgh.
- Rice University Safety Gabriel Taylor made a team-high 7 tackles in the Owl’s 28-7 win over UNC-Charlotte.
- University of Wyoming Tight End Treyton Welch caught 2 passes for 18 yards in the Cowboys’ 42-9 victory over the University of Hawaii.
- James Madison University Wide Receiver Phoenix Sproles caught 3 passes for 18 yards in the Dukes’ 26-23 loss to Appalachian State University.
- Georgetown University Midfielder Marlon Tabora and Defender Dominic De Almeida each recorded 1 shot in the Hoyas’ 1-0 loss to James Madison University in the First Round of the 2023 NCAA Men’s Soccer Tournament.
- Mississippi State University Defender Rylie Combs played all 90 minutes in both Lady Bulldogs’ 2023 NCAA Women’s Soccer Tournament matches, a 2-1 victory over Brown University and a 1-0 loss to Stanford University.
- UMASS-Amherst Defenseman Elliott McDermott recorded 3 shots on goal and 1 blocked shot across the Minutemen’s two games, a pair of victories over Providence College.
- Minot State University Forward Riley Ball netted 1 goal across the Beavers’ two games this week, a pair of victories over the University of Jamestown.
NCAA Water Polo:
- Brown University Goalkeeper Joe Gallagher backstopped the Bears’ to victories over Long Island University and Iona College, as well as a loss to Harvard University to finish 3rd in the NWPC Tournament.
- San Diego State University Defensive Specialist McKenna Douglas recorded 30 total digs across the Aztec’s two matches, a pair of losses to San Jose State University and UNLV.
Want to be featured in an upcoming week? Send us a highlight or picture with your name and team via social DM or at firstname.lastname@example.org to be included in future reviews!