This week was yet another week loaded with top performances from athletes wearing the Q-Collar. Check out their highlights below.
- Houston Texans Tight End Dalton Schultz caught 10 passes for 130 yards and a touchdown in the Texans’ 39-37 win over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers Safety Antoine Winfield Jr. made 3 tackles and recovered a fumble in the loss. Wide Receiver Chris Godwin was Collared Up for the first time, catching 2 passes for 16 yards.
- Minnesota Vikings Cornerback Byron Murphy Jr. made 3 tackles, including a tackle-for-loss, recorded 2 pass deflections and intercepted a pass in the Vikings’ 31-28 victory over the Atlanta Falcons.
- Arizona Cardinals Safety Budda Baker made a team-high 10 tackles in the Cardinals’ 27-0 loss to the Cleveland Browns. Baker’s teammate, Defensive End Cameron Thomas, made 4 tackles.
- Buffalo Bills Tight End Dalton Kincaid caught a career-high 10 passes for 81 yards in the Bills’ 24-18 loss to the Cincinnati Bengals. Kincaid’s teammate, Safety Taylor Rapp, made 3 tackles.
- Kansas City Chiefs Linebacker Drue Tranquill made 6 tackles in the Chiefs’ 21-14 win over the Miami Dolphins.
- Los Angeles Rams Safety Quentin Lake made 6 tackles in the Rams’ 20-3 loss to the Green Bay Packers.
- On the other side, Green Bay Packers Tight End Josiah Deguara made 1 catch for 7 yards in the win.
- Dallas Cowboys Running Back Tony Pollard rushed for 51 yards on 12 attempts and had 12 yards receiving in the Cowboys’ 28-23 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles.
- New York Giants Linebacker Isaiah Simmons made 4 tackles in the Giants’ 30-6 loss to the Las Vegas Raiders.
- Indianapolis Colts Running Back Zack Moss rushed for 26 yards on 7 attempts in the Colts’ 27-13 win over the Carolina Panthers.
- Seattle Seahawks Tight End Colby Parkinson made 1 catch for 6 yards in the Seahawks’ 37-3 loss to the Baltimore Ravens.
- Clemson University Running Back Phil Mafah rushed for 186 yards and 2 touchdowns in the Tigers’ 31-23 victory over Notre Dame.
- For Notre Dame, Linebacker JD Bertrand made 6 tackles, including .5 tackles-for-loss, and logged 2 pass deflections in the loss.
- Boston College Linebacker Vinny DePalma made a team-high 10 tackles in the Eagles’ 17-10 victory over Syracuse University.
- Tulane University Quarterback Michael Pratt completed 16 out of 25 passing attempts for 213 yards and a touchdown in the Green Wave’s 13-10 victory over East Carolina University.
- Michigan State University Running Back Nathan Carter rushed for 50 yards on 15 attempts in the Spartans’ 20-17 win over the University of Nebraska.
- On the other side, University of Nebraska Linebacker Luke Reimer made a team-high 7 tackles, including a half-sack and 1 tackle-for-loss, in the loss.
- James Madison University Wide Receiver Phoenix Sproles made 3 catches for 56 yards in the Dukes’ 42-14 victory over Georgia State University.
- Washington State University Defensive End Ron Stone Jr. made 5 tackles, including a half-sack, in the Cougars’ 10-7 loss to Stanford University.
- Rice University Safety Gabriel Taylor made 2 tackles and recorded a pass deflection in the Owls’ 36-31 loss to SMU.
- Portland Thorns FC Defenders Meghan Klingenberg and Emily Menges, as well as Midfielder Rocky Rodriguez, all started in the Thorns’ 1-0 NWSL Playoff loss to Gotham FC. Menges played all 90 minutes of the match.
- Georgetown University Defender Dominic De Almeida started and contributed to the Hoyas’ defensive efforts in their 2-1 victory over Seton Hall University in the First Round of the 2023 Big East Conference Tournament.
- Mississippi State University Defender Rylie Combs started and played all 90 minutes on the Lady Bulldogs’ two 2023 SEC Tournament matches, a 2-1 victory over the University of Alabama, and then a 2-0 loss to the University of Arkansas.
- UMASS-Amherst Defenseman Elliott McDermott recorded 1 blocked shot in the Minutemen’s 2-1 overtime victory over Northeastern University.
- San Diego State University Defensive Specialist McKenna Douglas recorded 28 digs across the two matches she competed in this week, a 3-0 victory over the University of Nevada, and then a 3-1 loss to Fresno State.
- Canisius College Setter Avery Dole logged an assist in the Griffin’s 3-0 victory over St. Peter's University.
Want to be featured in an upcoming week? Send us a highlight or picture with your name and team via social DM or at firstname.lastname@example.org to be included in future reviews!