Q-Collar Athletes had a big week. Check out the highlights below.
National Football League
- In case you missed it, Dallas Cowboys Running Back Tony Pollard is officially a Q-Collar Teammate! Check out his announcement, and learn more about Tony and why he wears the Q-Collar here!
Premier Lacrosse League (PLL)
- Jules Heningburg returned to play this week and put up three points for the Redwoods, including this quick goal right off the sideline.
- Blink and you’ll miss him. Michael Sowers is FAST! Check out these two insane goals by Sowers – one to beat the buzzer, and the other fast off the sideline.
Marcus Holman had another solid weekend with 3 points, including 1 from this sick assist, and 1 from an absolute rocket of a goal.
- The Athletes Unlimited lacrosse season wrapped up this weekend and Q-Collar Teammate Alex Aust-Holman finished 13th overall with 1,091 points! Congrats on an awesome season, Alex!
Major League Soccer
- If you didn't catch the MLS All-Star Game, Seattle Sounders striker Raul Ruidiaz had the deciding goal in the second half to push the MLS side to victory. Wearing a Q-Collar with a slick black sleeve to match the all-black All-Star uniform, Ruidiaz nailed one from the spot in a 2-1 victory.
- We keep saying it, and it’s still true: Jeremy Ebobisse cannot stop scoring. Despite a tough defeat for the Earthquakes, Ebobisse scored what could easily be the Goal of the Week with an outside the box bar-down strike.
- Janae Stewart, soccer player for the University of Pennsylvania Women’s Soccer team, is officially a Q-Collar Teammate! Check out her announcement post here!
Want to be featured in an upcoming week? Send us a highlight or picture with your name and team via social DM or at email@example.com to be included in future Reviews!