This week was yet another week full of high-impact performances from athletes wearing the Q-Collar. Check out some of their highlights below:
- Indianapolis Colts Running Back Zack Moss rushed for 88 yards and a touchdown on 18 attempts in the Colts’ 31-20 win over the Houston Texans.
- For the Texans, Tight End Dalton Schultz caught 4 passes for 34 yards in the loss.
- Seattle Seahawks Tight End Colby Parkinson caught 2 passes for 41 yards in the Seahawks’ 37-31 overtime victory over the Detroit Lions.
- Dallas Cowboys Running Back Tony Pollard rushed for 72 yards on 25 carries in the Cowboys’ 30-10 victory over the New York Jets.
- New York Jets Safety Adrian Amos logged 4 tackles in the loss.
- Philadelphia Eagles Running Back Boston Scott rushed for 40 yards on 5 attempts, including this 18 yard run, in the Eagles’ 34-28 win over the Minnesota Vikings.
- On the other side, Minnesota Vikings Cornerback Akayleb Evans recorded 7 tackles and a pass deflection. Evans’ fellow Cornerback, Byron Murphy Jr., logged 2 tackles and a pass deflection.
- Kansas City Chiefs Linebacker Drue Tranquill made 5 tackles in the Chiefs’ 17-9 win over the Jacksonville Jaguars.
- San Francisco 49ers Wide Receiver Jauan Jennings caught 2 passes for 51 yards, including this 31 yard grab, in the 49ers 30-23 win over the Los Angeles Rams.
- Los Angeles Chargers Wide Receiver Joshua Palmer caught 3 passes for 13 yards in the Chargers’ 27-24 overtime loss to the Tennessee Titans.
- Chicago Bears Running Back Khalil Herbert rushed for 35 yards on 7 carries in the Bears’ 27-17 loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers Safety Antoine Winfield Jr. recorded 3 tackles and 2 pass deflections in the win.
- New York Giants Linebacker Isaiah Simmons made 2 tackles in the Giants’ 31-28 victory over the New York Giants.
- University of Wisconsin Running Back Braelon Allen rushed for 94 yards and 2 touchdowns (#1 & #2) in the Badgers’ 35-14 victory over Georgia Southern University.
- Vanderbilt University Tight End Justin Ball caught 1 pass, a 3 yard touchdown, in the Commodores’ 40-37 loss to UNLV.
- Texas Tech University Tight End Mason Tharp caught 3 passes for 43 yards and a touchdown in the Red Raiders’ 41-3 victory over Tarleton State University.
- Washington State University Edge Rusher Ron Stone Jr. recorded 4 tackles including 2 tackles-for-loss and a sack in the Cougars’ 64-21 win over Northern Colorado University. Stone Jr.’s teammate, Safety Jaden Hicks, recorded 2 tackles in the win.
- Michigan State University Running Back Nathan Carter rushed for 48 yards on 17 attempts in the Spartans’ 41-7 loss to the University of Washington.
- Boston College Linebacker Vinny DePalma made 7 tackles in the Eagles’ 31-29 loss to Florida State University.
- Auburn University Linebacker Wesley Steiner made 3 tackles in the Tigers’ 45-13 victory over Samford University.
- University of Wyoming Tight End Treyton Welch caught 3 passes for 22 yards in the Cowboys’ 31-10 loss to the University of Texas.
- University of Nebraska Linebacker Luke Reimer made 2 tackles in the Cornhuskers’ 35-11 victory over Northern Illinois University.
- New England Revolution Defender Omar Gonzalez scored a goal in the Revolution’s 2-1 loss to the Colorado Rapids. Gonzalez started and played all 90 minutes of the match.
- San Jose Earthquakes Striker Jeremy Ebobisse scored a goal in the Earthquakes’ 2-1 victory over Real Salt Lake. Ebobisse started and played all 90 minutes of the match.
- Portland Thorns FC Defenders’ Meghan Klingenberg and Emily Menges, as well as Midfielder Rocky Rodriguez, all started in the Thorns’ 2-0 victory over the OL Reign. Menges played all 90 minutes of the match.
- On the opposition, OL Reign Midfielder Quinn subbed-in and contributed to OL Reign’s offensive and defensive efforts in the loss.
- Marquette University Goalkeeper Mikki Easter made 1 save in the Golden Eagles’ 1-1 draw against St. Thomas University.
- University of Louisville Defender Autumn Weeks started and played all 90 minutes of the Cardinals’ 1-1 draw against the University of Virginia.
- Butler University Midfielder Becky Dean subbed-into the Bulldogs’ 4-0 victory over Ball State University.
- Durham Bulls (Tampa Bay Rays AAA Affiliate) Catcher Logan Driscoll went 6 for 16 with 2 doubles (#1 & #2) and 4 runs batted in across the four games he appeared in, all against the Louisville Bats (Cincinnati Reds AAA Affiliate).
Want to be featured in an upcoming week? Send us a highlight or picture with your name and team via social DM or at firstname.lastname@example.org to be included in future reviews!