This week was yet another week loaded with high-impact performances from athletes wearing the Q-Collar. Check out some of their highlights below:
National Football League:
- Los Angeles Chargers Wide Receiver Joshua Palmer caught 4 passes for 66 yards and a touchdown in the Chargers’ 28-24 victory over the Minnesota Vikings.
- On the opposition, Minnesota Vikings Cornerback Byron Murphy Jr. recorded 10 tackles and 2 pass deflections in the loss.
- Dallas Cowboys Running Back Tony Pollard rushed for 122 yards on 23 attempts in the Cowboys’ 28-16 loss to the Arizona Cardinals.
- On the other side, Arizona Cardinals Linebacker Ben Stille made logged 4 tackles in the win.
- San Francisco 49ers Wide Receiver Jauan Jennings caught 2 passes for 31 yards, including this 24 yard reception, in the 49ers 30-12 win over the New York Giants.
- On the opposition, New York Giants Linebacker Isaiah Simmons logged 4 tackles in the loss.
- Kansas City Chiefs Linebacker Drue Tranquill recorded a team-high 8 tackles and a half-sack in the Chiefs’ 41-10 victory over the Chicago Bears.
- On the other side, Chicago Bears Running Back Khalil Herbert rushed for 31 yards on 7 carries and caught 2 passes for 4 yards in the loss.
- New York Jets Safety Adrian Amos made 7 tackles and logged a pass deflection in the Jets’ 15-10 loss to the New England Patriots.
- Seattle Seahawks Tight End Colby Parkinson caught 3 passes for 38 yards, including this 17 yard grab, in the Seahawks’ 37-27 victory over the Carolina Panthers.
- Atlanta Falcons Safety Jaylinn Hawkins made 2 tackles in the Falcons’ 20-6 loss to the Detroit Lions.
- Houston Texans Tight End Dalton Schultz caught 1 pass for 9 yards in the Texans’ 37-17 victory over the Jacksonville Jaguars.
- Buffalo Bills Safety Taylor Rapp made 1 tackle in the Bills’ 37-3 victory over the Washington Commanders.
- Green Bay Packers Tight End Josiah Deguara made 1 Special Teams tackle in the Packers’ 18-17 victory over the New Orleans Saints.
- University of Wisconsin Running Back Braelon Allen rushed for 116 yards and 2 touchdowns, including this 52 yard score, in the Badgers’ 38-17 victory over Purdue University.
- Notre Dame Linebacker JD Bertrand made a team-high 8 tackles in the Fighting Irish’s 17-14 loss to The Ohio State University.
- Clemson University Safety R.J. Mickens made a team-high 7 tackles and recorded .5 tackles-for-loss in the Tigers’ 31-24 overtime loss to Florida State University.
- Michigan State University Running Back Nathan Carter rushed for 97 yards on 19 carries in the Spartans’ 31-9 loss to the University of Maryland.
- Washington State University Safety Jaden Hicks recorded 3 tackles and a sack in the Cougars’ 38-35 victory over Oregon State University. Hicks’ teammate, Defensive End Ron Stone Jr., made 4 tackles in the win.
- Oklahoma State University Wide Receiver Blaine Green caught 6 passes for 58 yards in the Cowboys’ 34-27 loss to Iowa State University.
- Boston College Linebacker Vinny DePalma made 6 tackles in the Eagles’ 56-28 loss to the University of Louisville.
- Vanderbilt University Tight End Justin Ball caught 2 passes for 21 yards in the Commodores’ 45-28 loss to the University of Kentucky.
- University of Nebraska Linebacker Luke Reimer made 2 tackles in the Cornhuskers’ 28-14 victory over Louisiana Tech University.
Premier Lacrosse League:
- Waterdogs Attackman Michael Sowers scored 2 goals (#1 & #2) and assisted on two other goals in the Waterdogs’ 15-14 loss to the Archers in the 2023 PLL Championship Game.
- San Jose Earthquakes Striker Jeremy Ebobisse started and played all 90 minutes of the Earthquakes’ 1-1 draw against Nashville SC.
- New England Revolution Defender Omar Gonzalez started and played all 90 minutes of the Revs’ 2-2 draw against Chicago Fire FC.
- Georgetown Men’s Soccer defender Dominic De Almeida started and contributed in Georgetown’s 3-1 victory over Big East rival Xavier. His teammate, forward Marlon Torbora, also started in the match.
- Marquette Women’s Soccer goalie Mikki Easter started and played all 90 minutes in Marquette’s 2-0 loss to Butler.
- Stanford midfielder Julia Leontini contributed to the Cardinal’s 1-0 victory over Washington State.
- Durham Bulls (Tampa Bay Rays AAA Affiliate) catcher Logan Driscoll went 6-15 in four games with 2 runs, 2 doubles, and 5 RBIs over the last week.
Want to be featured in an upcoming week? Send us a highlight or picture with your name and team via social DM or at email@example.com to be included in future reviews!