Welcome to the first Q-Collar Week in Review – the only place to get a weekly update on all the Collared Up athletes across sport. It’s safe to say that these athletes closed out July strong!
Premier Lacrosse League
- For the second week in a row, Michael Sowers recorded a hat trick and added an assist for a total of four points against the Cannons.
- Dhane Smith went off this week for 7 points from 6 assists and a goal. His outrageous performance earned him this week’s Q-Collar Premier Performance! Watch all the highlights here.
- Another week, another big time showing from Marcus Holman. The Archers attackman had a hat trick and an assist for four points including this outrageous BTB goal and snipe from distance.
National Women's Soccer League
- The Portland Thorns go to the top of the NWSL table with their win over Racing Louisville.
- Rocky Rodriguez subbed on in the 69th minute and with this shot, provided the perfect tap-in opportunity to give the Thorns the lead.
Major League Soccer
- Jeremy Ebobisse seriously cannot stop scoring. The San Jose Earthquakes striker netted his 12th goal of the season this weekend in a 2-2 tie with Real Salt Lake.
- Boston College Football’s Jaelen Gill is Collared Up and ready for the upcoming season! Check out his latest IG post here.
Want to be featured in an upcoming week? Send us a highlight or picture with your name and team via social DM or at email@example.com to be included in future Reviews!