Lacrosse is taking center stage in this week’s Q-Collar Week in Review. Check out the highlights below:
Premier Lacrosse League:
- Attackman Marcus Holman had 4 points this weekend from 4 goals in the Cannons’ 16-15 overtime loss to the Redwoods. Check out this doorstep dunk!
- On the other side, Rob Pannell scored 3 goals, had 2 assists, including this one to move to second-all time career assists, and recovered 4 ground balls in the win. Pannell’s teammates, Jules Heningberg and Nakeie Montgomery, had a goal and 3 ground balls, and 4 ground balls, respectively.
- Talk about sacrificing the body! Chaos defender Jack Rowlett had a standout game forcing 3 turnovers, including this over the head snipe, and recovering a ground ball, and he walked away with this battle scar. Rowlett’s teammate and fellow defender Will Bowen had 3 caused turnovers, 4 ground balls, and logged an assist on this goal in the Chaos’ 12-10 loss to the Whipsnakes.
- Chrome defender Jesse Bernhardt had an assist and recovered a ground ball in the Chrome’s 13-5 loss to the Archers.
- Waterdogs attackman Michael Sowers had 3 goals, including this diving shot across the crease, in the Waterdogs’ win over the Atlas.
- The Athletes Unlimited Lacrosse season came to a close this week and Alex Aust-Holman closed out the season on Team Bosco with a total of 859 points on the season. Congrats on a great season, Alex!
- Montgomery Biscuits (Tampa Bay Rays AA Affiliate) catcher Logan Driscoll went 4-for-14 with 4 singles and 3 RBIs this week, all against Birmingham Barons (Chicago White Sox AA Affiliate).
Want to be featured in an upcoming Q-Collar Week in Review? Send us a highlight or picture with your name and team via social media DM or at firstname.lastname@example.org to be included in future reviews!