This week was another big week for Q-Collar athletes. Check out news and highlights below.
National Football League
- In case you missed it, Green Bay Packers Safety Adrian Amos is officially a Q-Collar Teammate! Check out his announcement and be on the lookout for him this season.
- Colby Parkinson was spotted rocking a Q-Collar in the Seattle Seahawks game against the Bears.
Premier Lacrosse League (PLL)
- Michael Sowers stayed hot, continuing his season-long streak of registering multiple points per-game, racking up a goal and an assist. Check out this incredible assist from behind the net.
- Marcus Holman also continued his season-long point streak, registering an assist. Check out this possession recovery and pass
Major League Soccer
- Omar Gonzalez started last Wednesday’s match vs. Toronto FC, playing great defense in the Revolution’s 2-2 draw.
- Jeremy Ebobisse started for SJ Earthquakes, but did not tally this week.
National Women’s Soccer League (NWSL)
- Meghan Klingenberg started and played terrific defense in the Portland Thorns’ two International Women’s Champions Cup matches. In the semi-finals, the Thorns lost a heartbreaker in penalty kicks to the F. Monterrey Women and then lost a nail-biter 1-0 match to the Chelsea F.C. Women.
Want to be featured in an upcoming week? Send us a highlight or picture with your name and team via social DM or at email@example.com to be included in future reviews!