This week was another strong one for Q-Collar athletes. Check out the highlights below.
National Football League (NFL)
- Colby Parkinson caught one pass for eleven yards in the Seattle Seahawks’ preseason finale, a 27-26 loss to the Dallas Cowboys.
- Shaq Thompson of the Carolina Panthers is collared up! Check out this photo of Thompson as he gears up for the regular season!
Major League Soccer (MLS)
- Jeremy Ebobisse started for the San Jose Earthquakes in their 1-0 nail-biting loss to Sporting Kansas City.
National Women’s Soccer League (NWSL)
- Rocky Rodriguez came off the bench and scored a goal in the Portland Thorns’ 3-1 loss to the North Carolina Courage. Check out this highlight of Rodriguez’s goal at 2:42!
- Emily Menges and Meghan Klingenberg each also appeared in both Portland Thorns’ matches this week, a 3-1 loss to the Courage and a 2-0 loss to the San Diego Wave.
- Megan Reid of Angel City FC was collared up for her start yesterday, a 3-1 victory over Gotham FC!
- University of Maryland Men’s Soccer players Christopher Rindov and Malcolm Johnson both started in both of Maryland’s matches last week, a 1-1 draw with Liberty University and a 2-1 victory against the ninth-ranked University of New Hampshire.. Check out this shot of Malcolm Johnson from their match against Liberty!
- University of Pennsylvania Forward Janae Stewart appeared in both Quakers’ matches, a 0-0 draw against Temple University and a 1-1 draw against the University of Maryland.
- Utah Valley University Midfielder Diego Castillo has joined the Q-Collar team! Check out his announcement post!
Want to be featured in an upcoming week? Send us a highlight or picture with your name and team via social DM or at email@example.com to be included in future reviews!