We’re coming off another hot week of Q-Collar athletes raising the bar and dominating their sports. Check out the highlights below.
Premier Lacrosse League
- Marcus Holman continued to do Marcus Holman things by racking up 4 points this past weekend in Denver and surpassing 400 career points! Catch lucky #400 here
- Chrome defender Jesse Bernhardt had a lights out game against the Chaos with 4 ground balls, 1 caused turnover, 1 run out, and was able to hold his matchup to only 1 shot
- The fastest man in the PLL knows a thing or two about hustle. Check out Jack Rowlett’s insane diving check here
- Fun fact: Michael Sowers has yet to record below 3 points in a game this season. The Waterdogs Attackman had another 4 point weekend with 2 goals and 2 assists, and it’s clear his speed is no match for the defenders.
- Archers goalie Brett Dobson made his professional debut this weekend! Despite a Whipsnakes W, Dobson started his pro career strong with 17 saves.
Athletes Unlimited Lacrosse
- Alex Aust-Holman went off this week. She had the Assist of the Game on Saturday and was named MVP on Thursday with four goals.
Major League Soccer
- We’ve said it once, and we’ll say it again – Jeremy Ebobisse can’t stop scoring. This diving header put the San Jose Earthquakes level with Austin FC to pull out the point on Saturday.
- Seattle Sounders forward and Peruvian National Team legend Raul Ruidiaz is slowly rehabbing a hamstring injury, but made an appearance against Atlanta this weekend. His newest addition to his game day routine is the Q-Collar, and it’s drawing attention
National Women’s Soccer League
- Portland Thorns midfielder Rocky Rodriguez earned another start this weekend as Portland works to defend the top of the NWSL table
Want to be featured in an upcoming week? Send us a highlight or picture with your name and team via social DM or at email@example.com to be included in future Reviews!