This week was another high-impact week for Q-Collar athletes. Have a look at some of their highlights below:
National Football League:
- Arizona Cardinals Safety Budda Baker registered 5 tackles, as well as 7 tackles and an interception, respectively in the Cardinals’ two games, a pair of losses to the New England Patriots and the Denver Broncos. Linebacker Isaiah Simmons, recorded 6 tackles and an interception against the Patriots and 8 tackles against the Broncos.
- Chargers Linebacker Drue Tranquill had a team high 10 tackles, including a sack, in the Chargers’ 17-14 victory over the Tennessee Titans. Tranquill’s teammate, Wide Receiver Joshua Palmer, caught 5 passes for 49 yards in the win.
- Panthers Linebacker Shaq Thompson recorded 12 tackles, including a tackle-for-loss, in the Panthers’ 24-16 loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers. In the loss, Thompson secured his 4th-consecutive 100+ tackle season.
- Dallas Cowboys Running Back Tony Pollard rushed for 75 yards on 19 carries and then caught 4 passes for 31 yards in the Cowboys’ 34-40 loss to the Jacksonville Jaguars. Tight End Dalton Schultz, caught 2 passes for 15 yards in the loss.
- On the other side, Jacksonville Jaguars Linebacker Ty Summers was Collared Up in the win.
- Atlanta Falcons Safety Jaylinn Hawkins recorded 6 tackles and deflected 2 passes in the Falcons’ 21-18 loss to the New Orleans Saints.
- Philadelphia Eagles Running Back Boston Scott returned 3 kicks for 92 yards, including this 58-yard burst, in the Eagles’ 25-20 win over the Chicago Bears.
- Cleveland Browns Linebacker Jordan Kunaszyk logged 4 tackles in the Browns’ 13-3 victory over the Baltimore Ravens.
- New York Giants Wide Receiver Marcus Johnson made 2 special teams tackles on in the Giants’ 20-12 win over the Washington Commanders.
- Washington Commanders Defensive End Casey Toohill made 2 tackles. Toohill’s Teammate, Tight End Cole Turner, was also Collared Up in the loss.
- Southern Methodist University Running Back Tyler Lavine rushed for 91 yards with a touchdown on 23 attempts, and caught 4 passes for 25 yards, in the Mustangs’ 24-23 loss to Brigham Young University in the New Mexico Bowl.
- University of Texas Linebacker DeMarvion Overshown announced that he is opting-out of the Valero Alamo Bowl and has declared for the 2023 NFL Draft. Good luck, DeMarvion!
- University of Georgia Guard Audrey Warren scored 2 points in the Bulldogs’ 66-55 win over Belmont University.
National Lacrosse League:
- New York Riptide Defenseman Leo Stouros was collared-up in the Riptide’s 20-11 loss to the Halifax Thunderbirds.
Want to be featured in an upcoming week? Send us a highlight or picture with your name and team via social DM or at email@example.com to be included in future reviews!