This week was another strong week for Q-Collar athletes. Check out some of their highlights below:
- Dallas Cowboys Running Back Tony Pollard rushed for 91 yards and two touchdowns (touchdown #1 & touchdown #2) on 12 attempts during the Cowboys’ 54-19 win over the Indianapolis Colts. Pollard’s teammate, Tight End Dalton Schultz, caught 2 passes for 33 yards.
- Los Angeles Rams Safety Taylor Rapp recorded 4 tackles and recovered a fumble in their 27-23 loss to the Seattle Seahawks. Seahawks Tight End Colby Parkinson caught 1 pass for 12 yards in the win.
- Los Angeles Chargers Wide Receiver Joshua Palmer caught 7 passes for 60 yards in their 27-20 loss to the Las Vegas Raiders. Palmer’s teammate, Linebacker Drue Tranquill, logged 5 tackles.
- Green Bay Packers Safety Adrian Amos recorded 3 tackles, including a tackle-for-loss, in the Packers’ 28-19 victory over the Chicago Bears.
- Washington Commanders Defensive End Casey Toohill recorded 2 tackles in the Commanders’ 20-20 tie with the New York Giants.
- Philadelphia Eagles Running Back Boston Scott rushed for 16 yards on 6 carries in the Eagles’ 35-10 victory over the Tennessee Titans.
- Cleveland Browns Linebacker Jordan Kunaszyk made 1 tackle in the Browns’ 27-14 win over the Houston Texans.
- Buffalo Bills Linebacker A.J. Klein recorded 1 tackle in their 24-10 victory over the New England Patriots.
- Tulane University Quarterback Michael Pratt completed 20 passes for 394 yards and 4 touchdowns (touchdown #1, touchdown #2, touchdown #3 & touchdown #4). Pratt also rushed for 48 yards on 6 attempts and a touchdown. Pratt won the AAC Championship's Most Outstanding Player Award, leading the Green Wave to their first-ever AAC title and a trip to the Cotton Bowl (January 2) where they will play the University of Southern California.
- University of Georgia Guard Audrey Warren scored 12 points in the Lady Bulldogs’ 78-58 victory over Furman University.
- UMASS-Amherst Defenseman Elliott McDermott was collared-up in the Minutemen’s 2-1 shootout loss to UMASS-Lowell.
Want to be featured in an upcoming week? Send us a highlight or picture with your name and team via social DM or at email@example.com to be included in future reviews!