This week was action-packed for Q-Collar athletes. Check out some of their highlights below:
NCAA Men’s Lacrosse:
- Ohio State University Attackman Scott White scored a goal in the Buckeyes’ 8-5 victory over the University of North Carolina. White’s teammate, Midfielder Connor Mitchell, forced 1 turnover in the win.
- Notre Dame Attackman Pat Kavanaugh recorded 6 assists, including this feed to his brother Chris, in the Fighting Irish’s 21-10 victory over Marquette University. In their other game this week, an 18-8 victory over Cleveland State University, Kavanaugh logged 2 goals and 6 assists, including this behind-the-back finish.
- Marquette University Attackman Will Foster scored a goal in the Golden Eagles’ 21-10 loss to Notre Dame.
- Colgate University Attackman Rory Connor recorded 2 goals and 2 assists, including this setup, in the Red Raiders’ 11-10 loss to Air Force. Connor’s teammates, Midfielders Colin Ruppenstein and Conner Brook, each recorded an assist of their own in the loss.
- University of Pennsylvania Defenseman Tyler Kuehl notched an assist in the Quakers’ 9-7 victory over Georgetown University. On the other side, Georgetown Defenseman Will Bowen forced 3 turnovers in the loss.
- University of Albany Attackman Silas Richmond scored 2 goals, including this beauty, in the Great Danes’ 12-10 loss to Cornell University.
- Lehigh University Defenseman Timmy Kirlin scored a goal and recovered 3 ground balls in the Mountain Hawks’ 19-13 win over Hobart College.
- Bonaventure University Attackman Conor Murphy scored a goal in the Bonnies’ 12-11 loss to Binghamton University.
- Rutgers University Midfielder Ryan Decker recovered 2 ground balls in the Scarlet Knights’ 14-13 loss to Army.
- Duke University Defenseman Wilson Stephenson recovered 2 ground balls and caused a turnover in the Blue Devils’ 14-13 victory over the University of Denver.
NCAA Women’s Lacrosse:
- Syracuse University Defender Katie Goodale recovered a ground ball and caused 2 turnovers in the Orange’s 20-11 victory over the University of Maryland.
- On the other side, a group of of Maryland athletes were Collared Up; Midfielder Shaylan Ahearn scored a goal in the loss, Midfielder Jordyn Lipkin scored 2 goals (#1 & #2), Midfielder Shannon Smith, recovered a ground ball and Goalkeeper Emily Sterling made some key saves, Including these two (#1 & #2).
- Duke University Goaltender Madison Drebing made 6 total saves in the Blue Devils’ two games, a pair of wins over Davidson College and Gardner-Webb University.
- University of Georgia Guard Audrey Warren scored 9 points and a team-high 14 points, including this three-pointer, respectively in the Lady Bulldogs’ two games this week, a pair of victories over the University of Kentucky and the University of Arkansas.
- UMASS-Amherst Defenseman Elliott McDermott was Collared Up in the Minutemen’s two games this week, a pair of losses to Boston College.
- Minot State Forward Riley Ball played in the Beavers’ two games, a loss and a tie against Midland University.
- Sioux Falls Stampede Forward Clint Levens notched an assist in their 4-2 victory over the Fargo Force.
Want to be featured in an upcoming week? Send us a highlight or picture with your name and team via social DM or at email@example.com to be included in future reviews!