This week was another action-packed week for Q-Collar athletes. Check out some of their highlights below:
Premier Lacrosse League:
- PLL Archers Attackman Marcus Holman scored 12 goals, including this behind-the-back goal and this 5-hole snipe. The Archers went 2-2 in the new Championship Series, losing to the PLL Chrome in the Semi-Finals.
NCAA Men’s Lacrosse:
- Notre Dame Attackman Pat Kavanaugh scored a goal and racked up 2 assists, including this incredible feed, in the Fighting Irish’s 15-8 victory over Georgetown University. Georgetown Defenseman Will Bowen recovered 2 ground balls and caused a turnover in the loss.
- Duke University Defenseman Wilson Stephenson scored his first-ever collegiate goal in addition to recovering 6 ground balls and causing 4 turnovers in the Blue Devils’ 14-12 win over the University of Pennsylvania.
- University of Albany Attackman Silas Richmond scored 2 goals (#1 & #2) and recovered 4 ground balls in the Great Danes’ 11-7 victory over Drexel University. Richmond’s teammate, Attackman Graydon Hogg, scored 2 goals of his own, including this top-corner snipe, in the win.
- Colgate University Attackman Rory Connor scored a goal in the Red Raiders’ 10-8 loss to Hobart College.
- University of Utah Attackman Ryan Stines scored 2 goals In the Utes’ 12-8 loss to Johns Hopkins University.
- Rutgers University Midfielder Ryan Decker logged an assist in the Scarlet Knights’ 10-6 victory over Loyola University (MD).
- Providence College Midfielder Chad Cannon recovered a ground ball in the Friars’ 19-6 loss to St. Joseph’s University.
- St. Bonaventure University Attackman Connor Murphy notched an assist in the Bonnies’ 15-9 victory over Virginia Military Institute.
- Lehigh University Defenseman Timmy Kirlin recovered 1 ground ball in the Mountain Hawks’ 12-5 loss to Cornell University.
NCAA Women’s Lacrosse:
- University of Maryland Midfielder Shannon Smith scored a goal in the Terps’ 14-13 victory over the University of Florida. Smith’s teammates, Midfielder Jordyn Lipkin, scored a goal of her own and Goalie Emily Sterling made 8 saves, including this free-position save and this game-saving stop in the win.
- Duke University Goalie Madison Drebing made 3 saves in the Blue Devils’ 17-8 loss to Boston College.
- Syracuse University Defender Katie Goodale recovered 3 ground balls and caused 2 turnovers in the Orange’s 16-4 victory over the University of Pittsburgh.
- San Jose Earthquakes Striker Jeremy Ebobisse scored a goal in the Earthquakes’ first match of the 2023 MLS Season, a 2-1 loss to Atlanta United FC.
- New England Revolution Defender Omar Gonzalez subbed into the Revolution’s 2-0 loss to Philadelphia Union FC.
- University of Georgia Guard Audrey Warren scored 10 total points, including this mid-range jumper, in the Lady Bulldogs’ two games this week, a victory over Auburn University and a loss to the University of South Carolina.
- Mississippi State University Forward Ramani Parker scored 5 points and then 6 points in the Bulldogs’ two games, a win over the University of Arkansas and a loss to Louisiana State University.
- UMASS-Amherst Defenseman Elliott McDermott scored his first goal of the season in the Minutemen’s 3-2 victory over Northeastern University.
- Sioux Falls Stampede Forward Clint Levens notched an assist in the Stampede’s 4-3 win over the Lincoln Stars.
Want to be featured in an upcoming week? Send us a highlight or picture with your name and team via social DM or at email@example.com to be included in future reviews!