Q-Collar Week in Review (February 6)
This week saw the first few NCAA lacrosse games of the year take place! Check out lacrosse & other sports Q-Collar highlights below:
- Ohio State University Attackman Scott White scored 4 goals, including this snipe, in the Buckeyes’ 15-7 victory over the United States Air Force Academy. White’s teammate, Midfielder Connor Mitchell, also scored a goal in the win.
- Duke University Attackman Liam McLane scored two goals, including this beauty, in the Blue Devils’ 19-7 win over Bellarmine University. McLane’s teammate, Defenseman Wilson Stephenson recovered 2 ground balls in the win.
- University of Georgia Guard Audrey Warren scored 10 points in the Lady Bulldogs’ 82-77 loss to Louisiana State University.
- UMASS-Amherst Defenseman Elliott McDermott was Collared Up in the Minutemen’s 3-2 victory over Providence College.
- Minot State University Forward Riley Ball scored a goal and assisted on another in the Beavers’ two games, a pair of wins over the University of Jamestown.
- Sioux Falls Stampede Forward Clint Levens scored a goal in the Stampede’s 3-2 loss to the Tri-City Storm.
- Team USA Equestrian athlete Chloe Reid placed in the 1.40M at the 2023 World Equestrian Festival at Wellington National
Q-Collar in the News:
- IOT World Today ran a feature article on how the Q-Collar has become an important piece equipment for many NFL athletes.
Want to be featured in an upcoming week? Send us a highlight or picture with your name and team via social DM or at email@example.com to be included in future reviews!