This week was featured more elite performances from Q-Collar athletes. Check out some of their highlights below:
National Football League:
- Los Angeles Chargers Linebacker Drue Tranquill recorded 5 tackles and an interception in the Chargers’ 31-30 loss to the Jacksonville Jaguars. Wide Receiver Joshua Palmer caught 2 passes for 31 yards in the loss.
- Seattle Seahawks Tight End Colby Parkinson caught 3 passes for 14 yards in the Seahawks’ 41-23 loss to the San Francisco 49ers.
- University of Georgia Guard Audrey Warren recorded 10 total points, in the Lady Bulldogs’ two games, a pair of losses to the University of Mississippi and the University of Tennessee.
- University of Massachusetts-Amherst Defenseman Elliott McDermott notched an assist in the Minutemen’s 3-1 loss to the University of New Hampshire. In their other contest this week, the Minutemen lost 6-2 to Boston University.
- New York Riptide Defender Leo Stouros was collared-up in the Riptide’s 11-8 loss to the Rochester Knighthawks.
Q-Collar in the News:
- Denver University Forward Griffin Meyer sat down with Pioneer Vision to discuss why this past season he decided to start wearing the Q-Collar to help protect his brain for life on and off the field.
Want to be featured in an upcoming week? Send us a highlight or picture with your name and team via social DM or at email@example.com to be included in future reviews!