This week was another high-impact week for Q-Collar athletes. Check out their highlights below:
National Football League:
- Philadelphia Eagles Running Back Boston Scott rushed for 32 yards and a touchdown on 6 attempts in the Eagles’ 38-7 victory over the New York Giants.
- Dallas Cowboys Tight End Dalton Schultz caught 7 passes for 95 yards and 2 touchdowns (#1 & #2) and then caught 5 passes for 27 yards and a touchdown in the Cowboys’ two playoff games, a 31-14 victory over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and then a 19-12 loss to the San Francisco 49ers. Schultz’s teammate, Running Back Tony Pollard, rushed for 77 yards on 15 attempts, including this big gain, against the Buccaneers and then rushed for 22 yards on 6 attempts against the 49ers. Unfortunately, Tony suffered an ankle injury and we wish him the best in his recovery!
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers Safety Antoine Winfield Jr. recorded 7 tackles in the Buccaneers’ 31-14 loss to the Dallas Cowboys.
- Buffalo Bills Linebacker A.J, Klein was Collared Up in the Bills’ 27-10 loss to the Cincinnati Bengals.
- University of Georgia Guard Audrey Warren scored 13 points in the Lady Bulldogs’ 75-73 loss to Texas A&M University.
- UMASS-Amherst Defenseman Elliott McDermott was collared-up in the Minutemen’s two games this week, a pair of losses to the University of Connecticut.
- Albany Firebirds Defender Leo Stouros was collared-up in their 16-10 loss to the New York Riptide.
Q-Collar in the News:
- The football coaching series vIQtory Sports published a video dedicated to how the Q-Collar can be an effective mechanism to help alleviate the head injury epidemic in football. Check out the full episode on YouTube!
- Sports Business Journal included a piece on the Q-Collar in its Newsletter, focusing on how NFL player adoption this season has led to a significant growth in awareness around the Q-Collar in football. Read the newsletter here.
- The Sporting News also published a feature on how the Q-Collar has taken the NFL by storm this season. Read the full article here.
- Q30 Medical Advisor Dr. Jason Cormier sat down with Discover Lafayette to discuss his relationship with Q30 Medical Advisor Dr. Julian Bailes and their work together around the development and promotion of the Q-Collar. To listen to the full interview, click here.
Want to be featured in an upcoming week? Send us a highlight or picture with your name and team via social DM or at firstname.lastname@example.org to be included in future reviews!