This week was another high-impact week for athletes wearing the Q-Collar to help protect their brains. Check out some of their highlights below:
National Football League:
- Philadelphia Eagles Running Back Boston Scott rushed for 54 yards on 9 attempts and a touchdown in the Eagles’ 22-16 victory over the New York Giants.
- On the other side, New York Giants Wide Receiver Marcus Johnson caught 3 passes for 36 yards.
- Arizona Cardinals Linebacker Isaiah Simmons logged a team-high 9 tackles, including a sack, in the Cardinals’ 38-13 loss to the San Francisco 49ers.
- Los Angeles Chargers Linebacker Drue Tranquill made a team-high 6 tackles, including a tackle-for-loss, in the Chargers’ 31-28 loss to the Denver Broncos. Tranquill’s teammate, Wide Receiver Joshua Palmer, caught 4 passes for 39 yards.
- Seattle Seahawks Tight End Colby Parkinson caught 2 passes for 47 yards in the Seahawks’ 19-16 victory over the Los Angeles Rams.
- Los Angeles Rams Safety Taylor Rapp made 5 tackles, including 2 tackles-for-loss.
- Baltimore Ravens Tight End Charlie Kolar caught 4 passes for 49 yards, including his first-career reception, in the Ravens’ 27-16 loss to the Cincinnati Bengals.
- Carolina Panthers Linebacker Shaq Thompson made 7 tackles in the 10-7 victory over the New Orleans Saints.
- Green Bay Packers Safety Adrian Amos made 6 tackles in the 20-16 loss to the Detroit Lions.
- Dallas Cowboys Running Back Tony Pollard rushed for 19 yards on 7 attempts in the Cowboys’ 26-6 loss to the Washington Commanders. Pollard’s teammate, Tight End Dalton Schultz, caught 4 passes for 33 yards.
- On the other side, Washington Commanders Defensive End Casey Toohill made 3 tackles in the win.
- Atlanta Falcons Safety Jaylinn Hawkins made 1 tackle in the Falcons’ 30-17 win over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
- Tulane University Quarterback Michael Pratt completed 8 passes on 17 attempts for 234 yards and 2 touchdowns (#1 & #2) in the Green Wave’s 46-45 victory over the University of Southern California in the 87th Goodyear Cotton Bowl. Pratt also rushed for 83 yards on 15 attempts in the win.
- University of Georgia Guard Audrey Warren recorded 24 total points, including this 3-pointer, in the Bulldogs’ pair of wins against the University of Kentucky and the University of Florida.
- UMASS-Amherst Defenseman Elliott McDermott was collared-up in the Minutemen’s pair of victories against Brown University and Boston College.
National Lacrosse League:
- New York Riptide Defender Leo Stouros was collared-up in the Riptide’s 15-7 loss to the Toronto Rock.
Want to be featured in an upcoming week? Send us a highlight or picture with your name and team via social DM or at email@example.com to be included in future reviews!