This week was another week loaded with high-impact performances from athletes wearing the Q-Collar. Check out their highlights below:
- Waterdogs Attackman Michael Sowers scored 2 goals (#1 & #2) and logged an assist in the Waterdogs’ 16-13 victory over the Whipsnakes.
- Cannons Attackman Marcus Holman also netted 2 goals (#1 & #2) and assisted on a third goal in the Cannons’ 12-6 victory over the Chrome.
- Redwoods Attackman Rob Pannell scored a goal in the Redwoods’ 10-3 loss to the Archers. Pannell’s teammate, Midfielder Jules Heningburg, notched an assist in the loss.
- Chaos Defenseman Jack Rowlett recovered 1 ground ball and caused 1 turnover in the Chaos’ 15-11 victory over the Atlas. Rowlett’s teammate, Defenseman Will Bowen, also recovered 1 ground ball in the win.
- On the opposition, Atlas Short Stick Defensive Midfielder Jake Richard recovered 1 ground ball in the loss. Richard’s teammate, Defenseman Tucker Durkin, recovered 2 ground balls.
- San Jose Earthquakes Striker Jeremy Ebobisse started and played all 90 minutes of the Earthquakes’ 2-0 victory over Seattle Sounders FC.
- Montgomery Biscuits (Tampa Bay Rays AA Affiliate) Catcher Logan Driscoll went 1 for 7 with a walk in the two games he appeared in, both against the Tennessee Smokies (Chicago Cubs AA Affiliate).
Want to be featured in an upcoming week? Send us a highlight or picture with your name and team via social DM or at email@example.com to be included in future reviews!