The NCAA lacrosse season reached its conclusion this week and the Q-Collar was involved in the action all weekend. Check out the highlights from athletes wearing the Q-Collar in lacrosse, and other sports, below:
NCAA Men’s Lacrosse:
- Duke University Defenseman Wilson Stephenson recovered 4 total ground balls and caused 4 total turnovers in the Blue Devils’ two Final Four matchups, an overtime victory against Penn State in the semifinals, and a loss to Notre Dame in the finals.
- Penn State Midfielder Mark Sickler recovered 3 ground balls and caused 1 turnover in the Nittany Lions’ 16-15 overtime loss to Duke University in the semifinals.
NCAA Women’s Lacrosse:
- Syracuse University Defender Katie Goodale recovered 1 ground ball, caused 3 turnovers, and logged 2 draw controls in the Orange’s 8-7 loss to Boston College in the NCAA Women’s Lacrosse Tournament semifinals.
- San Jose Earthquakes Striker Jeremy Ebobisse started and played all 90 minutes of the Earthquakes’ 1-1 draw against FC Dallas.
- Portland Thorns Defender Emily Menges started and played all 90 minutes of the Thorns’ 1-1 draw against the San Diego Wave.
- Montgomery Biscuits (Tampa Bay Rays AA Affiliate) Catcher Logan Driscoll went 5 for 19 with a home run, 2 RBI’s and 5 runs scored in the five games Driscoll appeared in, all against the Biloxi Shuckers (Milwaukee Brewers AA Affiliate).
Want to be featured in an upcoming week? Send us a highlight or picture with your name and team via social DM or at firstname.lastname@example.org to be included in future reviews!