This week saw even more elite athletes begin to adopt the Q-Collar! Check out some of the notable performances below:
- Dallas Cowboys Tight End Dalton Schultz wore a Q-Collar for the first time in the Cowboys’ 31-28 loss to the Packers. Schultz caught 6 passes for 54 yards and a touchdown. Schultz’s teammate, Running Back Tony Pollard, rushed for 115 yards and a touchdown on 22 carries.
- On the other side, Packers Safety Adrian Amos recorded 9 tackles and a sack. Amos’ teammate, Tight End Josiah Deguara, was collared up and contributed to the Packers’ victory on offense and special teams.
- Arizona Cardinals Safety Budda Baker logged 4 tackles and an interception in the Cardinals’ 27-17 victory over the Los Angeles Rams. Baker’s teammate, Linebacker Isaiah Simmons, recorded 7 tackles. Los Angeles Rams Safety Taylor Rapp made 6 tackles in the game.
- Chargers Linebacker Drue Tranquill recorded a team-high 15 tackles in the Chargers’ 22-16 loss to the 49ers. His teammate, Wide Receiver Joshua Palmer, caught 3 passes for 44 yards including this 25-yard strike.
- Carolina Panthers Linebacker Shaq Thompson made 8 tackles, with this tackle being one of three he made for a loss in the Panthers’ 25-15 victory over the Falcons. Falcons Safety Jaylinn Hawkins was collared-up for the first time, recording 4 tackles in the loss.
- New York Giants Wide Receiver Marcus Johnson was collared up for the first time in the Giants’ 24-16 victory over the Houston Texans.
- University of South Carolina Wide Receiver DK Joyner logged a team-high 73 receiving yards and scored the Gamecock’s lone touchdown on a trick-play 48-yard fake punt pass in the Gamecocks’ 38-6 loss to the University of Florida.
- Tulane University Quarterback Michael Pratt completed 23 passes on 39 attempts for 236 yards and 3 touchdowns (#1, #2, #3) while also rushing for an additional touchdown in the Green Wave’s 38-31 loss to the University of Central Florida.
- University of Texas Linebacker DeMarvion Overshown recorded a team-high 11 tackles and a half-sack in the Longhorn’s 17-10 loss to Texas Christian University.
- Southern Methodist University Running Back Tyler Lavine rushed for 112 yards on 17 attempts and a touchdown in the Mustang’s 41-23 victory over the University of South Florida.
- Baylor University Linebacker Dillon Doyle logged 9 tackles in the Bears’ 31-3 loss to Kansas State University, while Tight End Ben Sims, caught 2 passes for 13 yards.
- Boston College Linebacker Vinny DePalma made 6 tackles and recovered a fumble and Jaelen Gill caught 5 passes for 79 yards in the Eagles’ 21-20 victory over North Carolina State University.
- University of Nevada-Las Vegas Quarterback Doug Brumfield completed 18 passes on 33 attempts for 172 yards. Brumfield also rushed for 60 yards on 10 attempts and a touchdown in the Rebel’s 37-30 loss to Fresno State University. Brumfield’s teammate, Running Back Aidan Robbins, rushed for 144 yards on 26 attempts and a touchdown. On defense Linebacker Austin Ajiake recorded 9 tackles.
- University of Georgia Guard Audrey Warren scored 8 points, including this 3-pointer, in the Bulldogs’ 78-61 victory over Coastal Carolina University. She scored 14 points in two other victories last week.
- UMASS-Amherst Defensemen Elliott McDermott was collared up in both of the Minutemen’s games this week, a pair of losses to Boston University.
Want to be featured in an upcoming week? Send us a highlight or picture with your name and team via social DM or at firstname.lastname@example.org to be included in future reviews.