This week, Q-Collar athletes made their mark on the biggest stages in sports. Check out some of their highlights below:
- In the most-watched regular season game in NFL history, Dallas Cowboys Tight End Dalton Schultz caught 4 passes for 31 yards and 2 touchdowns (touchdown #1 & touchdown #2) in the Cowboys’ 28-20 victory over the New York Giants. Schultz’s teammate, Running Back Tony Pollard, rushed for 60 yards on 18 attempts.
- Buffalo Bills Linebacker A.J. Klein registered 9 tackles, including a tackle-for-loss, in the Bills’ 28-25 win over the Detroit Lions.
- Carolina Panthers Linebacker Shaq Thompson recorded 6 tackles in the Panthers’ 23-10 victory over the Denver Broncos.
- Arizona Cardinals Linebacker Isaiah Simmons recorded a team-high 8 tackles, including a sack in the Cardinals’ 25-24 loss to the Los Angeles Chargers Simmons’ teammate, Safety Budda Baker, logged 5 tackles.
- On the other side, Los Angeles Chargers Linebacker Drue Tranquill recorded 9 tackles in the win. Tranquill’s teammate, Wide Receiver Joshua Palmer, caught 5 passes for 56 yards.
- Green Bay Packers Safety Adrian Amos logged 9 tackles in the Packers’ 40-33 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles.
- In the same game, Philadelphia Eagles Running Back Boston Scott rushed for 24 yards on 3 attempts.
- Atlanta Falcons Safety Jaylinn Hawkins registered 6 tackles in the Falcons’ 19-13 loss to the Washington Commanders.
- On the winning side of the matchup, Washington Commanders Defensive End Casey Toohill recorded 2 tackles.
- Cleveland Browns Linebacker Jordan Kunaszyk was Collared Up for the first time and recorded 1 tackle in the Browns’ 23-17 victory over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
- Southern Methodist University Running Back Tyler Lavine rushed for 64 yards and 2 touchdowns (touchdown #1 & touchdown #2) on 25 attempts in the Mustangs’ 34-31 victory over the University of Memphis.
- University of Texas Linebacker DeMarvion Overshown recorded a team-high 14 tackles, including 2 tackles-for-loss, one being a game-sealing sack, in the Longhorns’ 38-27 victory over Baylor University.
- On the opposing side, Baylor University Tight End Ben Sims caught 1 pass for a 14-yard touchdown in the loss. Sims’ teammate, Linebacker Dillon Doyle, recorded 9 tackles.
- Tulane University Quarterback Michael Pratt completed 13 passes on 22 attempts for 162 yards and a touchdown in the Green Wave’s 27-24 victory against the University of Cincinnati. Pratt also rushed for 30 yards on 9 attempts in the win. This victory puts the Green Wave in the AAC Championship game against the University of South Florida on Saturday.
- University of Nebraska Tight End Chancellor Brewington caught 1 pass for 10 yards in the Cornhuskers’ 24-17 win over the University of Iowa.
- University of Nevada-Las Vegas Linebacker Austin Ajiake recorded a team-high 12 tackles in the Rebels’ 27-22 victory over the University of
- Boston College Linebacker Vinny DePalma recorded 4 tackles in the Eagles’ 32-23 loss to Syracuse University. DePalma’s teammate, Wide Receiver Jaelen Gill, caught 3 passes for 17 yards in the loss.
- Auburn University Linebacker Wesley Steiner recorded 1 tackle in the Tigers’ 49-27 loss to the University of Alabama in the Iron Bowl.
- University of Georgia Guard Audrey Warren scored 26 total points in the Lady Bulldogs’ three Paradise Jam Tournament games this week, including this 3-point jumper. They went 2-1 on the week.
- UMASS-Amherst Defenseman Elliott McDermott was collared-up for the Minutemen in the Friendship Four Tournament in Belfast, Ireland, which resulted in a 2-1 victory against UMASS-Lowell and a shootout loss to Quinnipiac University.
Want to be featured in an upcoming week? Send us a highlight or picture with your name and team via social DM or at email@example.com to be included in future reviews!