Another week saw some of the best athletes wearing the Q-Collar on their neck in competition! Check out some of their highlights below:
National Football League:
- Carolina Panthers Linebacker Shaq Thompson registered 5 tackles, including 2 tackles-for-loss, in the Panthers’ 24-10 loss to the Los Angeles Rams. Rams Safety Taylor Rapp also registered 5 tackles in the game.
- Green Bay Packers Safety Adrian Amos logged 7 tackles, including a tackle-for-loss. Amos’ teammate, Tight End Josiah Deguara, caught 1 pass for 9 yards.
- Washington Commanders Running Back J.D. McKissic rushed for 20 yards on 2 carries in the Commanders’ 12-7 victory over the Chicago Bears. Mckissic’s teammate, Linebacker Casey Toohill, logged 3 tackles.
- Arizona Cardinals Safety Budda Baker made 6 tackles in the Cardinal’s 19-9 loss to the Seattle Seahawks. Baker’s teammates, Cornerback Byron Murphy Jr., and Linebacker Isaiah Simmons registered 5 tackles and 2 tackles, respectively.
- On the other side, Seahawks Tight End Colby Parkinson caught 2 passes for 11 yards.
- Running Backs on both teams were collared-up on Sunday Night Football. For the Dallas Cowboys, Tony Pollard rushed for 44 yards on 11 carries, including this 15-yard run. Pollard also caught 2 passes for 8 yards. For the Philadelphia Eagles, Boston Scott rushed for 16 yards on 6 attempts. The Eagles won the game 26-17.
- Atlanta Falcons Fullback Keith Smith rushed for 2 yards on his first carry of the season and had an 8 yard reception while opening up running lanes in the Falcons’ 28-14 win over the San Francisco 49ers.
- Baltimore Ravens Linebacker A.J. Klein made his first appearance of the season, making a tackle in the Ravens’ 24-20 loss to the New York Giants.
- Cleveland Browns Cornerback A.J. Green made a tackle and almost recovered a crucial onside kick in the Browns’ 38-15 loss to the New England Patriots.
- University of Texas Linebacker DeMarvion Overshown registered 6 tackles in the Longhorns’ 24-21 victory over Iowa State University.
- Auburn University Linebacker Wesley Steiner logged 10 tackles in the Tigers’ 48-34 loss to the University of Mississippi.
- Tulane University Quarterback Michael Pratt completed 23 passes on 35 attempts for 329 yards and 2 touchdowns in the Green Wave’s 45-31 win over the University of South Florida. Pratt also rushed for a pair of touchdowns. This performance lead Tulane to its first Top-25 ranking since 1998 and earned Pratt a spot on the American Athletic Conference Weekly Offensive Honor Roll.
- San Jose Earthquakes Striker Jeremy Ebobisse was named a finalist for MLS Comeback Player of the Year!
- University of Louisville Midfielder Autumn Weeks came off the bench and played 50 minutes during the Cardinals’ 2-0 loss to Notre Dame.
Team USA & Team Canada Lacrosse:
- PLL Archers Attackman Marcus Holman scored 2 goals, including this top-corner snipe, in Team USA’s exhibition game against the University of Maryland. Holman’s performance earned himself Player of the Game!
- PLL Archers Goaltender Brett Dobson led Team Canada to a 19-1 victory against St. Bonaventure University.
Q-Collar in the News:
- Dallas Cowboys Running Back Tony Pollard was interviewed by SB Nation’s "Blogging the Boys," where Pollard discussed the 2022 season thus far and his experience in the Q-Collar.
Want to be featured in an upcoming week? Send us a highlight or picture with your name and team via social DM or at email@example.com to be included in future reviews.