This week was another huge week for Q-Collar athletes! Check out some highlights and press below:
National Football League:
- Washington Commanders Running Back J.D. McKissic rushed for 40 yards on 8 attempts in the Commanders’ 25-10 loss to the Dallas Cowboys, including this 33-yard carry.
- Los Angeles Chargers Linebacker Drue Tranquill registered a team-high 11 tackles in the Chargers’ 34-24 victory over the Houston Texans.
- Seattle Seahawks Tight End Colby Parkinson caught 2 passes for 28 yards, including this 15-yard reception, in the Seahawks’ 48-45 victory over the Detroit Lions.
- Carolina Panthers Linebacker Shaq Thompson had 8 tackles in the Panthers 26-16 loss to the Arizona Cardinals.
- On the other side, Arizona Cardinals Safety Budda Baker had 5 tackles! Baker’s Cardinals teammate, Linebacker Isaiah Simmons, registered 3 tackles.
- Packers Tight End Josiah Deguara was collared-up for the Packers 27-24 overtime victory against the New England Patriots.
- University of Texas Linebacker DeMarvion Overshown registered 8 tackles, including this tackle-for-loss and a half-sack in the Longhorns’ 38-20 victory over the University of West Virginia.
- Auburn University Linebacker Wesley Steiner had a team-high 11 tackles in the Tigers’ 21-17 loss to LSU.
- Boston College Linebacker Vinny DePalma registered a team-high 11 tackles in the Eagles’ 34-33 victory over the University of Louisville! DePalma’s teammate, Wide Receiver Jaelen Gill, had 4 receptions for 97 yards.
- San Jose Earthquake Striker Jeremy Ebobisse had an assist in the Earthquakes’ 2-0 victory over Minnesota United F.C. This week, Ebobisse won the Earthquakes’ Offensive Player of the Year Award!
- Portland Thorns Defender Meghan Klingenberg started and played all 90 minutes of the Thorns’ 3-3 draw with Gotham F.C. They now head to the playoffs.
- Angel City FC Defender Megan Reid started and played all 90 minutes of Angel City’s season finale, a 2-0 loss to the Chicago Red Stars.
- University of Maryland Midfielder Malcolm Johnson scored the deciding goal in the Terps’ 1-0 victory over Old Dominion University.
Q-Collar in the News:
- Los Angeles Chargers Linebacker Drue Tranquill appeared on Fox Sports Radio and CBS Sports Radio to talk about the Q-Collar on Friday. And he's loving it, saying “I don’t have headaches on Mondays after games…I feel more confident out there. I think more than anything, I’m doing the most to protect my head.”
Want to be featured in an upcoming week? Send us a highlight or picture with your name and team via social DM or at email@example.com to be included in future reviews!