This week was another exciting week for our Q-Collar athletes! Check out some of their highlights below:
National Football League:
- LA Chargers Linebacker Drue Tranquill had a team-high 12 tackles as well as a pass deflection in their 38-10 loss to the Jacksonville Jaguars. This tackle was our favorite of Drue’s!
- Arizona Cardinals Safety Budda Baker had a team-high 8 tackles and a forced fumble in their 20-12 loss to the Rams. Budda’s defensive teammates Byron Murphy Jr. (4 tackles) and Isaiah Simmons (1 tackle) also were in Q-Collars this week!
- On the other side of that game, Los Angeles Rams Safeties’ Nick Scott and Taylor Rapp logged 7 tackles and 6 tackles, respectively in their 20-12 victory over the Cardinals.
- Seahawks Tight End Colby Parkinson had 2 catches for 44 yards, including this 36 yard grab in the Seahawks’ 27-23 loss to the Atlanta Falcons.
- Atlanta Falcons Fullback Keith Smith was collared-up in their 27-23 victory over the Seahawks.
- Carolina Panthers Linebacker Shaq Thompson had 4 tackles in their 22-14 victory over the Saints.
- In just one half of action, University of Texas Linebacker DeMarvion Overshown logged 6 total tackles and a sack in the Longhorns’ 37-34 overtime loss to Texas Tech.
- Tulane University Quarterback Michael Pratt completed 19 passes on 29 attempts for 247 yards and this touchdown in the Green Wave’s 27-24 loss to Southern Miss.
- Boston College Linebacker Vinny DePalma had a team-high 11 tackles, including a TFL, in the Eagles’ 44-14 loss to Florida State.
National Women’s Soccer League:
- Angel City FC Defender Megan Reid started and played all 90 minutes of both of Angel City’s matches, 3-1 loss to Racing Louisville as well as a 2-1 victory over the Washington Spirit.
- Portland Thorns Defender Meghan Klingenberg started both of the Thorns’ matches this week, a 3-0 victory over the Chicago Red Stars and a 3-0 victory over Racing Louisville.
- University of Maryland Midfielder Malcolm Johnston scored this goal in Maryland’s 3-3 draw with Penn State and teammate Chris Rindov continues to feature.
- University of Louisville Defender Autumn Weeks started and played all 90 minutes of both of the Cardinals’ games, a 2-0 loss to the University of Virginia and a 5-1 loss to Florida State University.
Premier Lacrosse League:
- Chaos Midfielder Dhane Smith was voted to the 2nd-Team All Pro Team! Congrats Dhane on a great season!
Team USA Lacrosse:
- Some of the PLL's biggest stars, Jack Rowlett, Marcus Holman, Michael Sowers, Jules Heningburg & Jesse Bernhardt, are collared-up and competing as part of Team USA's Training Camp Roster!
Want to be featured in an upcoming week? Send us a highlight or picture with your name and team via social DM or at firstname.lastname@example.org to be included in future reviews!