Q-Collar athletes made noise all over the country this week! Check out the highlights below, including our NFL action:
National Football League (NFL):
- Both LA Rams Safeties were collared up as Nick Scott started the season with a statement performance, logging 7 tackles, a forced fumble, and a deflected pass while Taylor Rapp made four tackles against the Bills.
- Philadelphia Eagles Running Back Boston Scott found his way into the end zone for his first touchdown of the season in the Eagles’ victory over the Detroit Lions!
- LA Chargers Linebacker Drue Tranquill put on a stellar performance in the win against the Raiders, racking up 7 Tackles and getting his first-ever NFL interception!
- Washington Commanders Running Back J.D. McKissic and Defensive End Casey Toohill were both wearing Q-Collars for their victory over the Jaguars.
- Dallas Cowboys Running Back Tony Pollard was in the Q-Collar for their loss to the Buccaneers, giving some good visibility for the Q-Collar on Sunday Night Football.
- Tulane University Quarterback Michael Pratt went 17 for 21 and passed for 318 Yards and 3 Touchdowns against Alcorn state. Check out some of the highlights of Pratt’s stellar Saturday!
- University of Texas Linebacker DeMarvion Overshown was all over the field in the Longhorns’ close loss to Alabama, logging 5 Tackles during the game.
- Boston College teammates Vinny DePalma and Jaelen Gill both were in the Q-Collar in a loss to Virginia Tech. DePalma had 4 Tackles, including 2 tackles for loss and Gill had 31 all-purpose yards on the day.
- Auburn Linebacker Wesley Steiner was a key piece in the win over San Jose State, registering 5 Tackles.
Premier Lacrosse League (PLL):
- Archers Attackman Marcus Holman had two goals in the Archers’ 9-7 loss to the Chaos. This goal was our favorite!
- Waterdogs Attackman Michael Sowers can’t stop scoring. He had 4 points, scoring a hat trick in the first half alone, while leading the Waterdogs to a 11-10 Victory over the Whipsnakes! Check out this diving goal from Sowers which could be a candidate for best goal of the playoffs!
- The Chaos’ improbable run continued! Midfielder Dhane Smith made his mark on the Chaos’ 9-7 Victory over the Archers, scoring a goal and assisting on another. Defenseman Jack Rowlett also played a key role in keeping the Archers goal total down.
National Women’s Soccer League:
- Portland Thorns Defender Meghan Klingenberg was relentless in her performance, playing the full match, while the Thorns shut out the Orlando Pride 2-0!
- Megan Reid continues to sport a Q-Collar while playing for Angel City, playing the full match over the weekend.
- Maryland continues to roll, thanks to some key contributions from collared up players. Midfielder Malcolm Johnston scored in each of the team’s matches this week (check out Johnson’s goal against UVA and his goal against Georgetown), while Defender Chris Rindov scored his first of the year as well. Way to go!
- University of Louisville Defender Autumn Weeks started, and was a key piece to preserving the shutout in Louisville’s draw against Indiana.
Want to be featured in an upcoming week? Send us a highlight or picture with your name and team via social DM or at email@example.com to be included in future reviews!