Another exciting week of action for athletes wearing the Q-Collar! Check out some of their highlights below.
National Football League:
- Seahawks Tight End Colby Parkinson caught 2 Passes for 43 Yards and his first-career NFL Touchdown in their 17-16 victory over the Denver Broncos last Monday. Congrats, Colby!
- Los Angeles Chargers Linebacker Drue Tranquill had 7 Tackles, including this crucial third down stop and a half-sack in their 27-24 loss to the Chiefs
- Cowboys Running Back Tony Pollard rushed for 43 Yards on 9 Attempts with a Touchdown and caught 4 passes for 55 yards, including this one, in their 20-17 victory over the Bengals.
- Los Angeles Rams Safeties Taylor Rapp and Nick Scott had 3 Tackles apiece in their 31-27 win over the Atlanta Falcons.
- Carolina Panthers Linebacker Shaq Thompson had a team-high 10 tackles in their 19-16 loss to the New York Giants.
- Washington Commanders Running Back J.D. McKissic played a big role in Washington’s passing attack, catching 7 Passes for 54 Yards in the 36-27 loss to the Lions.
- Arizona Cardinals Safety Budda Baker was collared-up Sunday, registering 6 Tackles in Arizona’s 29-23 win over the Raiders.
- Boston College Linebacker Vinny DePalma led the team with 8 tackles and a forced fumble in the Eagles’ 38-17 win over the University of Maine while teammate Jaelen Gill registered 2 Catches for 54 Yards.
- Tulane University Quarterback Michael Pratt went 13 for 26 through the air for 176 Yards and a Touchdown and also got it done on the ground with 87 yards rushing in the Green Wave’s 17-10 win over Kansas State
- University of Texas Linebacker DeMarvion Overshown had 10 Tackles, .5 tackle for loss and a deflected pass
- Auburn University Linebacker Wesley Steiner had 3 Tackles in the Tigers’ loss to Penn State
Premier Lacrosse League:
- Q-Collar athlete Michael Sowers is a FIRST-TIME PLL Champion as the Waterdogs defeated the Chaos 11-9 in the Championship game. Sowers had two goals and an assist in the game, but this goal was our favorite!
- Sowers was also named the Championship MVP, meaning that the MVP’s of the Championship, PLL All-Star Game (Marcus Holman) and the World Lacrosse Women’s World Championship (Taylor Cummings), are all Q-Collar athletes. Let’s go!
- Chaos Defenseman Jack Rowlett also had a strong showing in the Championship game, registering a team-high 2 caused turnovers and collecting a ground ball.
Major League Soccer:
- San Jose Earthquakes Striker Jeremy Ebobisse scored the team’s lone goal in their 1-1 draw with FC Dallas, making him tied for third in franchise history for goals in a single-season with a few matches remaining.
National Women’s Soccer League:
- Angel City FC Defender Meghan Reid was Collared Up, starting and playing all 90 Minutes of both of their games, a pair of 1-0 losses to the North Carolina Courage and San Diego Waves.
- Portland Thorns Midfielder Raquel Rodriguez scored the Thorns’ lone goal in their 1-1 draw with the Kansas City Current.
- University of Maryland Defender Christopher Rindov scored this goal to propel the Terps to a 2-1 victory over the University of Michigan!
Want to be featured in an upcoming week? Send us a highlight or picture with your name and team via social DM or at firstname.lastname@example.org to be included in future reviews!