Q30 has partnered with leading research institutions across North America to conduct extensive research on the Q-Collar.
Extensive Independent Research
28 independent, arms-length laboratory and clinical studies have been conducted by leading research institutions in North America, including 17 peer-reviewed, published studies that support the Q-Collar’s effectiveness and safety at all levels of exertion and performance.
- Independent research has shown that the use of the Q-Collar has no negative impact on athletic performance.
- The Q-Collar has shown no side effects—there have been no known adverse events during clinical trials that have recorded over 500,000 head impacts.
- The Q-Collar has been tested in small and large animal lab studies and has shown to reduce damage to brain neurons and axons by 80+%.
- The Q-Collar’s effectiveness has been indicated in hockey, football and soccer studies with advanced magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), rather than clinical outcomes, including concussion.
The Q-Collar has been evaluated through independent research, including both laboratory and clinical studies. Some of this testing has included:
- Slosh mitigation studies
- Intracranial hemorrhage safety studies
- Elite athlete safety and performance studies
- Military and SWAT team blast wave studies
- High school hockey, football and soccer clinical studies
Click the links below to view each individual published study.
Q30 & THE Q-COLLAR
Q30 Innovations, LLC, is dedicated to developing innovative products intended to reduce brain injury.
© 2022 Q30 Innovations, LLC. All Rights Reserved.